Can I tow a car if there's not a towing sign?

La ville est déjà assez crinquée sur les tickets, appelles le service d'agents de stationnements, yen a une demi douzaines qui devraient se pointer en 15 minutes avec de l'écume sua yeule.

Si tu veux savoir c'est qui, prends toi une cam /webcam avec looprecord mode, Gopro ou dashcam app sur ton cell...

il y a un réglement à la ville aussi pour des parking de plus de 24h dépendant de l'arrondissement (Plateau hippy et un autre que je me souviens plus peuvent se stationne au dela de 24h.).

En faisant une plainte, les policiers ou les agents de stationnement peuvent y crisser un ticket.

Call the city, they will promptly come to give him a ticket, and if he is there for a few hours he will get towed.

I used to do this on a weekly basis when i was Downtown.

that's pretty fuckin intense

the trick is you need to buy that low expanding stuff so it doesn't ooze out of the tailpipe.. The filler neck is kinda evil as you'll discover it when you need gas! You can also get stick on wheel weights and stick a bunch on the front wheels.. loosening the wiper arm bolts if you can reach them.

Fluid film does wonders as well, you can use your imagination on that.

the trick is you need to buy that low expanding stuff so it doesn't ooze out of the tailpipe.. The filler neck is kinda evil as you'll discover it when you need gas! You can also get stick on wheel weights and stick a bunch on the front wheels.. loosening the wiper arm bolts if you can reach them.

Fluid film does wonders as well, you can use your imagination on that.
Guy who knows his shit level : 1000.

Put oil on a rag and wipe the windshield with it (just leave a small film)

Crazy glue in key hole

Water in fuel

Oil on catalyser

Stinky fluid in HVAC air intake

Remove valve from tires

Add sticky weights in front wheels

Back