Ultimate Dash Cam Fails

Omg what the duuuuck! La fille qui s en vient straight up face a face avec le gars ARRETE! Pas attachée en plus!

url

Maintenant, il faut ce dire que ces personnes sont sur la route avec nous. La fille à 0:30 sec, méchante épaisse! Comme celle qui part avec le boyau d'essence d'ailleurs!

Maintenant, il faut ce dire que ces personnes sont sur la route avec nous. La fille à 0:30 sec, méchante épaisse! Comme celle qui part avec le boyau d'essence d'ailleurs!

j'ai travailler 4 ans dans une station service et sa arrive souvent du monde qui partent avec la boyau dessence encore accrocher apres le char.... le monde sont tellement epais!

j'ai travailler 4 ans dans une station service et sa arrive souvent du monde qui partent avec la boyau dessence encore accrocher apres le char.... le monde sont tellement epais!
Im guilty of doing that once. I was late and was in a huge rush for my gf's parents anniversary. I get to the gas station, run out, try to fill up. Its locked/blocked to pump because it was 7:05pm. The guy says to pay inside first. I run inside, pay and run out to my car and drive off, not even filling up gas with the pump still attached to my car. I'm in such a habit of paying right after paying that i did it all unconsciously. I realized a few seconds later that my gas light was still on and my gas cap still open. I drove back to get to my pump that i paid for before someone else pumps before. I cut an old lady off to get back to the pump with the dispenser on the floor "where i left it." that night was stressful.

Back