Man smacks the soul out of this woman

A chaque fois que je prend le métro ou presque, il y a toujours des filles de couleurs noires (J'sais plus comment les appeler sans avoir l'air d'un gars racistes ... ) qui parlent super fort en gesticulant vraiment trop intense. Je sais pas pourquoi elles font tous ca, on dirait qu'elle veulent toujours se battre ou chercher l'attention. Ca me fait bien rire a chaque fois, je m'imagine toujours des choses drôle dans ma tête.

I feel the tall guy.. getting attacked by wild monkeys like that.. while I don't agree with hitting women.. he was 'nice' enough to give her an 'open' handed slap.... had it been a closed fisted one she would've woken up in the hospital.

I feel the tall guy.. getting attacked by wild monkeys like that.. while I don't agree with hitting women.. he was 'nice' enough to give her an 'open' handed slap.... had it been a closed fisted one she would've woken up in the hospital.
Im sorry but if u hit like that ur no women and deserve to get served like a man .

This reminds me of the skank that was talking shit at McDonald's and got the shit beat out her by the employee . Justice is served

Back