Please disable adblock while browsing MR

ec75cf0142bd739a2c97adfe7ddaf513.jpg

That's what my screen looked like without adblock.

I've disabled the popup and I think I found a solution that will make everyone happy. I will announce it when it's ready.

I did not read through this thread aside from 1st post... but if the solution is free Magnum sized condoms for everyone, it will NOT make me happy! I have a small penis.

Au début du thread j'ai faillit acheter le domaine mtlracing.com, mais finalement j'ai fait fuck that.

I don't want to stir shit up but am i the only one getting that video add, the one that starts automatically. IMO there is no ad more annoying than that! What was that adblock work around again?

don't need it anymore

But danny, one warning for you : You want us to stop using adblock on your side, no problems with that....but can you at LEAST not get video that autoplay in your ads ?

As long as that type of AD is there (it's nearly as bad as popup IMOA), no way in hell i'm disabling adblock for your site

^This. The thread got deleted once it started dying down, after all the major clicks and views were made of course lol.

Danny pls remove video add. It keeps screaming into my ears everytime I load a page.

If it's not gone soon I'll hve to turn on adblock.

Back