News: 2017 Honda Civic

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
2017-Honda-Civic.jpg

Spy photos of the 2017 Honda Civic have surfaced. Like most vehicles covered with camouflage it’s hard to tell exactly what it’ll look like but we can get some hints.

The new Civic will use a scalable platform which will also be used in the Honda Accord and be produced in the U.S. Honda is considering making higher performing variants available in North America to help boost sales but this is all rumor at this point.

You can see more photos from the source for this article at AutoGuide.com here.

2017-Honda-Civic2.jpg

2017-Honda-Civic3.jpg

2017-Honda-Civic4.jpg

2017-Honda-Civic5.jpg

Honda m'on perdu en 2001 pour la Civic. Depuis la fin des 99-00, tant qu'à moi une Civic ne vaut aucunement la peine.

Maybe it will be less of a styling disaster as the current gen. Hopefully the design will be influenced by the Accord, but the design language in the pics seems to more 2015 Fit'ish.

Vous êtes sur que c'est pas une Impala en dessous? Elle a l'air immence! Anyway comme GuillaumeJDM22 à dit, je suis de plus en plus déçu des civic depuis 2000..

2017-Honda-Civic.jpg

Spy photos of the 2017 Honda Civic have surfaced. Like most vehicles covered with camouflage it’s hard to tell exactly what it’ll look like but we can get some hints.

The new Civic will use a scalable platform which will also be used in the Honda Accord and be produced in the U.S. Honda is considering making higher performing variants available in North America to help boost sales but this is all rumor at this point.

You can see more photos from the source for this article at AutoGuide.com here.

2017-Honda-Civic2.jpg

2017-Honda-Civic3.jpg

2017-Honda-Civic4.jpg

2017-Honda-Civic5.jpg

This véhicule come with adblock ! We cannot see it

C'est plus modele 2016 que 2017.

Ca reste tout de meme un bonne voiture. Ca doit dépendre des gouts, mais le cote fun est aussi present que dans les 99-00, avec plus de luxe. Le k20 dans les 06-11 me faisait plus tripper que les anciens B (j'avais une 2008 si sedan). La j'ai une 2014 avec le K24, et a part de moins revolutionner, ca procure une meilleure conduite avec plus de torque.

On est pas dans les annes 99-00, ou la civic était le choix numero 1, mais ca reste un des meilleurs chars pour le prix. C'est pas une GTI ou un ST, mais ca coute pas mal moins cher aussi, et sont imbattables pour les locations.

La 2014 si coupe est très bien cote look, je trouve. rien a dire la dessus, quoi que moi aussi je préfère la 4 portes.

15597407698_8a9e3e1ea8_h.jpg

14987480679_444bfccf71_h.jpg

ST ? Oh yeah, too bad of the shitty reliability imo.

Si of this year isn't that bad looking. Too bad they have no low end torque, but I guess you wouldn't go for a Si if you want that.

ST reliability? or you meant STI?

As for the low end torque, compared to recent turbo cars, maybe. Some one who is used to driving hondas, the 14 has a TON of low end torque :)

ST ? Oh yeah, too bad of the shitty reliability imo.

Si of this year isn't that bad looking. Too bad they have no low end torque, but I guess you wouldn't go for a Si if you want that.
ST shitty reliability? Please inform me

Si's with the k24 have plenty of low end torque (for a Honda at least)

Ouache.
La 2006 était assez belle (classique), mais depuis à chaque facelift elle devient pire.

ST shitty reliability? Please inform me

Si's with the k24 have plenty of low end torque (for a Honda at least)

Too much low end IMO. A Honda VTEC should be able to hit over nine thousands rpm daily.

Back