News: Golf R wagon. It's coming guys...well, sort of.

manifeste00

Legacy Member
golf-r-wagon2.jpg

Lets hope this one makes it across the border...

Never in my life I've desired a VW that much. First, the Alltrack and then this one.

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2014/11/296-hp-golf-wagon-on-display-at-la-auto-show/

Yeah, we didn't figure the taxes the same way. I never calculate without taxes, because for me I don't give a shit if it's part of the car's real price or not, you still end up paying the taxes. That being said, a regular golf wagon fully loaded is 40K tx included, so I'm thinking 55K tx included for the R

yeah I didn't specify that....I too always calculate everything when thinking about the car's price but most people talk about Msrp so I did the same here.

Yeah, we didn't figure the taxes the same way. I never calculate without taxes, because for me I don't give a shit if it's part of the car's real price or not, you still end up paying the taxes. That being said, a regular golf wagon fully loaded is 40K tx included, so I'm thinking 55K tx included for the R

Most people already know how much taxes a consummer pays for a good wich is why in my opinion nobody talks about them.

I would like to have the Euro Passat back in N.A. It would suit my needs much more than a Golf R Wagon.

jdrabyf9qhbqoot0c3d3.jpg

I would like to have the Euro Passat back in N.A. It would suit my needs much more than a Golf R Wagon.

jdrabyf9qhbqoot0c3d3.jpg

Same here. Give me that wagon, r-line trim, 4motion, 10 speed dsg, 268hp/400+tq 2.0L TDi bi-turbo. I'd drive that for ten years at least...

x2 on the Passat. For a DD a 2.0TDI 170hp with 4motion and DSG would be the perfect family car even without R-line and any fancy gagdets or equipement (which are nice to have but usually drive the price way up), if the price would be good.

Back