BMW Canada Financials now offer Home and Car Insurance

allroad

Just got an email from BMW Canada on a new home and car insurance program offered by BMW Financials.

Nous vous présentons la seule assurance habitation et automobile créée sur mesure pour vous et votre BMW.

Les Services financiers BMW Canada sont fiers de vous proposer le seul Programme d'assurance habitation et automobile conçu spécialement pour les conducteurs de BMW.

Listen BMW Canada, I don't want your insurance offerings I just want a 5 Series Touring. You are a car company, not an insurance company.

http://www.bmwhomeandautoinsurance.ca/fr/index.html

Je vois pas c'est quoi le problème, le pire qui peut arriver c'est qu'ils aillent de meilleurs deal que les compagnies d'assurances...

Je vois pas c'est quoi le problème, le pire qui peut arriver c'est qu'ils aillent de meilleurs deal que les compagnies d'assurances...

I think OP's concern is , not only you have to deal with the salesman for your car but after dealing with the car, you have to deal with warranties & insurrances with him so you'll get a lot of pressure from the salesman ...

I think OP's concern is , not only you have to deal with the salesman for your car but after dealing with the car, you have to deal with warranties & insurrances with him so you'll get a lot of pressure from the salesman ...

Deja que la plupart connaissent fuckall sur les autos imagine la marde qui va sortir de sa bouche quand y va commencer a te parler d'assurances hahahaha

Hmm it's already like this when you buy a brand new car anyway so who cares...The employees responsible for selling you care packages, insurances etc. will add one more product to their pitch that's pretty much it.

Do you get ///M stickers for your house/mailbox so the joneses know you're BMW fan through and through.

Like ///M 123 Street, City, PQ or P.O Box ///M

I get that there's good money to be made in insurance, but is it worth risking the brand's image and reputation with lifetime/repeat customers of your core business? IE if a client gets a bad experience with an home related insurance claim and ends up getting a mercedes out of spite when his car lease is up. Is it worth it, then?

Back