Give me a reason not to change cars

lord_galathon

I'm looking to change the Lancer for an AWD model.

About a month ago I had started a thread about how bad the sales rep at the Mitsu dealer on St-Jacques was, and that even though I walked in cash in hand I didn't pull the trigger on an AWD model. A decision I'm NOT regretting considering I just received a SECOND recall letter for the Lancer, and that the closest dealer geographically is St-Jacques, but still a PITA to reach. The second closest is in Salaberry "Char Jaunes" de Valleyfield, a place I'd rather not visit until a cure for their yellow cars is found.

Now I have the opportunity to get a low mileage (ish, 30.000km) 2012 CTS AWD.

Give me an excuse not to trade the Lancer in please, before I go ahead and do it.

Price is right.

Tell me it's an unreliable piece of garbage and looks like John Goodman's ass fell off and had kids with itself.

Tell me horror stories about it like it's a 1984 Hyundai Stellar.

Tell me it uses 453646987l/100km of fuel on highway and handles like a Sidekick.

DO IT!

DO IT!

Oh lawd, where do I even begin?

It's an unreliable piece of garbage and looks like John Goodman's ass fell off and had kids with itself. Keep in mind it also uses 453646987l/100km of fuel on highway and handles like a Sidekick.

You will total the CTS one week after the trade, if you keep the lancer nothing will happen.

#finaldestination

It's an unreliable piece of garbage and looks like John Goodman's ass fell off and had kids with itself, it's like a 1984 Hyundai Stellar and it uses 453646987l/100km of fuel on highway and handles like a Sidekick.

as a lifetime citoyen de salaberry de valleyfield, i can tell you i've never heard anything about yellow cars

DO IT.

Funnily enough, was @ the dealership yesterday, that same one on st. jaques.

PS: parting thought, at least mitsubishi sent you recall letters, instead of GM sweeping the issues under the carpet and keeping quiet.

rly yellow cars? I mean stick on hood scoops and fender vents, sure. But I haven't noticed that many yellow cars

it's an unreliable piece of garbage and looks like John Goodman's ass fell off and had kids with itself.

it's a 1984 Hyundai Stellar.

it uses 453646987l/100km of fuel on highway and handles like a Sidekick.

2pzl2k9.gif

On a 2 CTS 2007 sport (big brakes, suspension sport, 18'') avec le 3.6 ici. Plusieurs problemes moteur, cathalyseur, peinture qui decolle en galette (GM) power steering etc etc. Aucune idee de la fiabilité des 2012 par contre. C est sur, les voitures ont 8 ans. Je trouve pas que ce sont des voitures qui vieillissent bien. Granted que c est du ''luxe'' mais ya souvent quelque chose qui fait à sa tete.

Proprios sont le beau pere et le beau frere (la sienne c est une vidange abusée, full of troubles avec raison)
Mon beau pere risque d'aller se chercher un ATS 3.6 AWD l'annee prochaine.

une fois mort tu lui casses les jambes et les bras ca prend moin de place

Un vrai thug lui casserait les jambes "live" avant de le tuer.

Serieux, les gens de Valleyfield vous trouvez pas qu'il y a une concentration anormale de Cavalier/Sunfire jaunes a Grand-Ile? Ca doit etre comme une mauvaise odeur, un coup tu la sniff assez longtemps tu la sens pus...

Je vais pour un test drive de la CTS. J'aime le look de ce modele la. Si le vendeur est parlable pis y me fait un deal j'va probablement mordre etant donne que j'ai pus d'enfants a la garderie depuis longtemps.

Back