Article: Pothole extravaganza post your pics

This year in particular.. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANNY potholes for ANY VEHICLE! Everybody is dodging and swerving avoiding these craters of potholes.. Its pretty disgusting.. Its really not safe at all anymore!!

Quand c'est rendu que Montée Saint-George a Rigaud c'est flambant neuf comparé a ce que je vois sur ce thread,ca me fait rappellé pourquoi que j'aime la campagne! :) Les routes sont moyennement plus belle que sur l'ile de Montréal.

loll tu passe par la monte st-george nice ! rigaud est pas trop mal pour les routes a par la principal qui est valonner !

This year in particular.. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANNY potholes for ANY VEHICLE! Everybody is dodging and swerving avoiding these craters of potholes.. Its pretty disgusting.. Its really not safe at all anymore!!

Well I don't think it's gonna snow anymore so if they don't fix it anytime soon they won't ever fix it

People who brake all the time and zig zag between the potholes are more annoying and dangerous than the holes themselves.

People who brake all the time and zig zag between the potholes are more annoying and dangerous than the holes themselves.

it's that or 2 tires, a balljoint and a strut every week. I would care less if I had a St-Hubert echo.

Still, people could avoid the worst ones without being all over the place and braking to an almost complete stop all the time. I never replaced anything (tire, wheel, suspension) on my beaters and I don't give a shit about them.

And I had my civic from 5pm to 9:30pm tonight.
But the roads aren't that bad in my area, except for Edouart Montpetit and Roslyn.

patching is not a solution. The patches are so cheap that they last few months.

Quebec is starting to show up their cheapness in terms of road building.

You volkswagen slammed guys are in deep sht lol.

sur boulevard st-michel direction nord, entre jean-talon et la métropolitain.
voila 2 ans ils ont REFAIS l'asphalte AU COMPLET dans les 2 direction. j'ai passé la hier et wow des nid de poule partout sacrament.
me semble quand tu refais l'asphalte au complet c'est suposé de durer minimum 5 ans. on sait ils font une job de merde pour qu'ils puissent la retravailler dans 2-3 ans.

sur langelier, de jarry a jean-talon, voila 10 ans ils ont mis du béton. en date d'hier AUCUN nid de poule et je passes la chaque jour.

béton over asphalte. /thread

seriously, ive driven in this city for 10years and ive never seen this much potholes. this year is really the worst.

such a lousy job for a city which supppsely cares about our safety on the road.

we should press charges against the city and their contractors

In just a week span alone, never have I seen so many cars pulled over onto the shoulder to either change their tires or call for towing. If something will be done it should be done now and in a manner that would really turn some lousy politician heads.

Passing by laurentions street in front of snooker bar, is the worst!!!!!!!!!!!! its a long stretch of holes!!!

Yes, it's fucking terrible there. Unbelievable...

That makes fuckin sense... What are we supposed to do, drive through them at normal speed?

Last edited:
who's down?

147755-03.jpg

That makes fuckin sense... What are we supposed to do, drive through them at normal speed?

Just avoid them or slow down, but not both, and not for the small ones.

At some point it's better to break wheel/ball joint than being rear ended or make huge traffic.

Back