Article: Future vehicles

chevrolet EN-V = uber shit !!!

I deeply hope to be dead and buried before "cars" looks like that... it will take all the pleasure of driving away in the name of safety... I understand that safety is important but still...this ain't a car...

chevrolet EN-V = uber shit !!!

I deeply hope to be dead and buried before "cars" looks like that... it will take all the pleasure of driving away in the name of safety... I understand that safety is important but still...this ain't a car...

People are getting more and more obsessed with safety, hence the new 1163461861836 road laws and people driving slower than ever since 4 years ago. It going in that direction and I hate it too.

Ford_probe_2015.jpg

did you notice the beetle in back ? if hollywood cant get it right, so does its country imo...

I got a hard on when I saw the Jeep Gladiator and the GMC sierra all terrain (as is in pic) ... Pure winter sex !

Msemble que sa fais longtemps que le Gladiator fais partie des concept cars, y serait temps qui soit mis en production...

si le Gladiator ait partie des concepts au meme point que le Dodge Ram T-Rex, ben ca verra jamais le jour.

Don't bring the Lambo back :( it should stay on a high note!!

Don't like any but esprit!

But I'm sorry it has to be said...

I am 12 and what is this concept car? Do they fly?

c'est plein de voitures actuelles vs des prototypes qu'on verra jamais

vraiment nul comme ramassi de photos!

Back