News: 2012 Nissan GT-R Leaks - Special RWD Mode included

LMFAO i bet nomura and his team at blitz feel like bitches after doing all that work on the R they now have a RWD mode ...

^ is there much more to it than custom fabbing some splineless ended axles that stick into custom fabbed splineless ends, slap some bearrings in between.... let it think it's still awd, but leave the front axles spin empty. :D that would work marvelously!

i read a lot of excuses in your post to a whole lot of fail from Nissan

Everything that's supposed to make a driver's car with today's technological advancements actually makes the car slower.

I'm a man, I don't need:

ABS
10 way traction control
4 way adjustable suspension
Dual clutch transmission

Enjoy your Vipers, we'll keep the GTR for ourselves.

the wheels are ugly. old ones looked better.

lol @ the LEDs..... Trying to look like a Porsche or an Audi

they will all have LED DRL, becaus ein countries like canada, you need DRL 100% of the times, and LED ar emuch more energy efficient.

in terms of where andhow you place them, each mfg will have a different spot or "look"... but I'm sure it's coming everywhere

Everything that's supposed to make a driver's car with today's technological advancements actually makes the car slower.

I'm a man, I don't need:

ABS
10 way traction control
4 way adjustable suspension
Dual clutch transmission

Enjoy your Vipers, we'll keep the GTR for ourselves.

you don't make sense. technology = slower, therefore GTR = shitter. enjoy your broken transmissions fanboys.

Stop assuming stuff because of what you read on the internet by GT-R haters. You can easily fix the transmission issue if you plan to modify the car. Everyone loves to pick on the GT-R because of the first generations having the transmission problems. Nissan fixed the software.

Go to http://www.nagtroc.org and read how many "ACTUAL" owners have zero issue. Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear along with every other magazine must be on drugs thinking that the GT-R is tits especially for the price. Not sure why someone would even compare a Viper to the GT-R. Two complete different cars. Most people that complain about the transmission on the GT-R have never driven or been in one.

bijvx5.jpg

Hahahahahhahaha I love it!! How about this one?

Stop assuming stuff because of what you read on the internet by GT-R haters. You can easily fix the transmission issue if you plan to modify the car. Everyone loves to pick on the GT-R because of the first generations having the transmission problems. Nissan fixed the software.

Go to http://www.nagtroc.org and read how many "ACTUAL" owners have zero issue. Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear along with every other magazine must be on drugs thinking that the GT-R is tits especially for the price. Not sure why someone would even compare a Viper to the GT-R. Two complete different cars. Most people that complain about the transmission on the GT-R have never driven or been in one.

buy $120 000 car = Check
instantly have to spend cash to fix transmission before you even drive 1km = Check

HATERS GONNA HATE

r35/36 GTR est laide, bring back the ol' R34 !!!!

i come from a nissan Family, i used to drool over the Skyline like a kid before Xmass, but today, the new skyline is emotionless design wise to me, thats sad...

jsut like i loved the g35, what up with the G37, ugly as shit !

R34TE37A.jpg

Back