My trip to Santa Clara in cuba!

^He's on a commi trip for the past while. Kids are evil carbon producers.

Nice trip achitoute. Cute kid.

Such a Casanova but comes on MR asking how to approach a chick! WIN

So I work with this hot girl, but only like 1 day a month. After the last time we worked together, (last week) I msged her on Facebook about something and she answered and also said "we will have to have drinks soon " to which I said that sounds good, we'll go soon

So Monday I sent her a FB message again saying we should go get a drink this week and I still haven't gotten a response. She's posted stuff in Facebook since though and even commented last night on a posts I did.....

How do I approach her again without sounding like a lameass please responder?

I have her number, but she got a new phone like a month ago and I'm not sure if it's the same number.

Yeah, had this thick chick last year call me for a bunch of booty calls, she gave amazing, incredible head. Was fun to play with her 36DD titties too.

There's positives and negatives to skinny girls and thick girls. Never been with a seriously huge fat girl though.

I was looking to increase my girl intake. Nothing wrong with that.

how about that famous thread where you said that you were fed up of being single and that you had no chances with any girls? Also looking to increase your girl intake? Not hard from 0.

En tk nuff time wasted with you :)

how about that famous thread where you said that you were fed up of being single and that you had no chances with any girls?

I don't remember that..... Must have been 3 years ago when I just became single and couldn't get girls cause I was chubbs and had no self esteem.

Now I'm sexy and suave.

ok bibi
bibi1zc1.jpg

as long as you enjoyed it.

as for everybody from the staff that LOVED your kid, its part of their job to ''love'' ALL kids and besides most southern people LOVE kids.
And of course to each parent their kid is the most beautiful and the best..

thanks for sharing photos.

i said it before but he looks like kent nagano jr.

are you certain you are the real father of that kid?

Last edited:
Back