Photoshoot: TWOLITREmedia Presents: "Ottawa in the Fall!" (30 Pics)

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
A nice photoshoot of Ottawa in the fall.

So I don't usually post up on here but I figured since a lot of you know some of these cars I might as well. As I usually do every year, at least one fall shoot is mandatory. I've been incredibly swamped with school the past couple months but I found a chance too head out too Ottawa a couple weeks ago with the girlfriend to go visit my good buddy "Brown" aka "Neil" aka "Neilscivic" on the boards and do some strobe shooting at night downtown near rideau street. My car as most of you know is the silver Ek hatch, Neil's is the White one on CPRs, Adams or (Adnan) is the midori hatch, and our buddy Gordi in the red hatch joined us for a bit at night.

I liked how most of the pictures turned out with the exception of a couple due too white balance issues but I liked them enough I still included them.
Anyways I'll keep this one short and sweet, enjoy the pics!

The full set on FlickR! : www.FlickR.com/photos/twolitremedia

C&C welcome as usual!

http://www.redliners.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=48802

img4795c.jpg

img4798z.jpg

img4821g.jpg

img4831r.jpg

img4840q.jpg

img4848.jpg

img4859t.jpg

img4869qj.jpg

img4880o.jpg

img4937dr.jpg

img4953i.jpg

img4932.jpg

img4988f.jpg

img5016ja.jpg

img5022i.jpg

img5030v.jpg

img5044p.jpg

img5065.jpg

img5077r.jpg

img5154h.jpg

img5106k.jpg

img5216.jpg

img5265p.jpg

img5330p.jpg

img5347c.jpg

img5437xf.jpg

img5589f.jpg

img5525u.jpg

img5650qp.jpg

meh... those wings are ugly! cleanest one is the green one.. but i dont dig the kosei or wtv wheels they are..

Ils ont aussi des ricers, probablement meme plus qu'ici a cause de leurs inspection aux 3ans

Jutilise pas souvent ce mot mais la...CA COCHE MAAAAANNNNNNNN...lol vraiment sont magnifique! I miss mine now :(

seriously.... not because a panamera is a porsche that its looking good. Those wings are hideous.

here we go you have a 240 is it worth more than a 99 hatch? Look i dont own a honda and i have much love for many car wether or not its a civic or a ae86, drop this i hate honda shit because i dont want to be part of this debate thanks

Back