THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

the euro scene is awsome , even if some euro cars have 400hp they dont kick in , they park and leave it slowly at the meet , they dont even care to show off in the street

stop generalizing...i have a 300whp s14 (or did since i put it in a wall this weekend lol) and a prelude...and never did i EVER launch/burnout/race/donuts or anything like that leaving a meet or getting to a meet!

its funny how at some meets, we only had 2-3 guys do stupidities, and then another meet like 50 cars....its all in the stupid spectators encouraging people...i can guarantee that if there was no one near the street, 3/4 of the ppl that acted stupid wouldnt have done a thing!

PS: There is clearly a picture of an MK3 golf doing a huge burnout! I thought euro's didnt do that????

Un message pour les CAVES qui font des burn-out en sortant:

Le grand c'est 10 points, mais le petit c'est 25 points. Bonne chance!!!

displayimage.php

Un message pour les CAVES qui font des burn-out en sortant:

Le grand c'est 10 points, mais le petit c'est 25 points. Bonne chance!!!

displayimage.php
exactly... all it takes is one mistake. people crash at tracks which is "safer", so why can't they crash at a meet? i think the people that keep posting encouraging burnouts etc should just be ignored

stop generalizing...i have a 300whp s14 (or did since i put it in a wall this weekend lol) and a prelude...and never did i EVER launch/burnout/race/donuts or anything like that leaving a meet or getting to a meet!

its funny how at some meets, we only had 2-3 guys do stupidities, and then another meet like 50 cars....its all in the stupid spectators encouraging people...i can guarantee that if there was no one near the street, 3/4 of the ppl that acted stupid wouldnt have done a thing!

PS: There is clearly a picture of an MK3 golf doing a huge burnout! I thought euro's didnt do that????

Are JDM drivers just Ignorant or naieve ? Or has there fart cans got to there brains !

I was there from 8 pm till 11 and all I saw was douches trying to Impress every one by ripping there cars from first to 2nd with there fartcans and cheap CT Intakes from every possible open space even though there were 500 plus people withn the perameters , Its dangerous untill one day some one wont be laughing any more.

You guys simply have youre rep because of the TI-COUNES as MR members like to say !

I can understand that some have class and brains but sadly 98% of the JDM crowd are a bunch of Idiots!

What do you RICERS stand to gain bye ripping youre cars In a some what open enviroment with many pedestrians clearly visual because you guys all claim 500 plus people at youre meets ?

As Sam said come to a euro meet , Youll enjoy civilization. :)

wow I came for the pictures but reading all you maggots complains is sooo entertaining!! so you all know, 98.999% of people that go to meets like the one in laval dont even know about this "cyber-society"
if I understand correctly, even has the same opinion so all your doing in preeching to the choir!
if you want the burns to stop, get off your computers, gang up next monday and tell people to their faces to F off instead!
action speaks louder then cyber-bitching loll
my 2 cents

Are JDM drivers just Ignorant or naieve ? Or has there fart cans got to there brains !

I was there from 8 pm till 11 and all I saw was douches trying to Impress every one by ripping there cars from first to 2nd with there fartcans and cheap CT Intakes from every possible open space even though there were 500 plus people withn the perameters , Its dangerous untill one day some one wont be laughing any more.

You guys simply have youre rep because of the TI-COUNES as MR members like to say !

I can understand that some have class and brains but sadly 98% of the JDM crowd are a bunch of Idiots!

What do you RICERS stand to gain bye ripping youre cars In a some what open enviroment with many pedestrians clearly visual because you guys all claim 500 plus people at youre meets ?

tu generalise vraiment trop et d'ailleur ce n'est pas 500 personnes mais 500 auto ..et encore un autre point sur le quel tu te trompe lamentablement c'est le 98% d'idiot.. sur 500 auto peu etre 15-20 on fait les con....do your math ..

Making a stand point or trying to proove a point with some of you JDM guys Is like trying to argue with a guy whos def and has the IQ of a 1 yr old ! Pointless...

Like I said RICERS will be RICERS..... Feed them a fart can and a Intake and they think there F1 drivers...

Making a stand point or trying to proove a point with some of you JDM guys Is like trying to argue with a guy whos def and has the IQ of a 1 yr old ! Pointless...

Like I said RICERS will be RICERS..... Feed them a fart can and a Intake and they think there F1 drivers...

je comprend toujours pas ton point de vue ...il y a 2 semaine les 2 seul tit coune que jai vue s'enervé etais en Mercedes c63.....

that bmw3serie guy is retarded
i bet he was one of the people who did a burnout before leaving and now hes like QQ

Last edited:

JDM VS Euro arguing is so pointless. There are ricers in both scenes. I bet if you guys had a bigger location to fit more cars, you'd see alot more of the euro trash at your meets. And I've been to both meets, IMO the JDM meets have a better ambiance (minus the idiots). And I'm not bias to JDM cars, I love euro cars just as much.

JDM VS Euro arguing is so pointless. There are ricers in both scenes. I bet if you guys had a bigger location to fit more cars, you'd see alot more of the euro trash at your meets. And I've been to both meets, IMO the JDM meets have a better ambiance (minus the idiots). And I'm not bias to JDM cars, I love euro cars just as much.

x100

63% of statistics on the internet are made up

ahh what a douche, haters gonna hate

Back