THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

they rage when their car flys off a cliff due to terrible handling and kills their child in their sister's stomach

ahh what a douche, haters gonna hate

Yes I think Im kool because I bought some stickers for my RICED out JDM and Its gave my car 20 hp more on top of that my CT exhaust and Intake puts out another 75 hp, so with my stickers and crappy CT whistles and bells I should run my car so loud reaching speeds of 50 + km In a thight surounding with pregnant woman and kids walking holding daddys hand so that every one Is able to hear my fart can and encourage me for more of a show.

You guys fukin blow big time ! JDM RICERS at there best always trying to proove that there fart cans with there I just purchased some stickers 5 mins ago and It made my car 20 hp more feel like a f1...

DOUCHES...

Yo bro tes stickers lair boss man ca done au moin 20 hp...

ta vraiment une adiction sur le mot fart can ma puce ?

tu est resté pris quelque part en 2001 je crois lol

Yes I think Im kool because I bought some stickers for my RICED out JDM and Its gave my car 20 hp more on top of that my CT exhaust and Intake puts out another 75 hp, so with my stickers and crappy CT whistles and bells I should run my car so loud reaching speeds of 50 + km In a thight surounding with pregnant woman and kids walking holding daddys hand so that every one Is able to hear my fart can and encourage me for more of a show.

You guys fukin blow big time ! JDM RICERS at there best always trying to proove that there fart cans with there I just purchased some stickers 5 mins ago and It made my car 20 hp more feel like a f1...

DOUCHES...

Yo bro tes stickers lair boss man ca done au moin 20 hp...

cpa prcq ya des ticoune aek des sticker sur leurs char que les chars clean jdm sont des ricer.
si c'est comme sa toi tes un euro ricer, Montre nous donc des photos de ton ride pour que on puisse juger eh kes ten pense? montre nous donc ta 1990 serie 3

fuck... I never think anyone deserves to get banned... but this guys is beyond any level of trolling. Somebody take out the hammer.

cpa prcq ya des ticoune aek des sticker sur leurs char que les chars clean jdm sont des ricer.
si c'est comme sa toi tes un euro ricer, Montre nous donc des photos de ton ride pour que on puisse juger eh kes ten pense? montre nous donc ta 1990 serie 3

Come to any euro meet and youll see her there... wink wink

You guys simply cant live with the fact that the majority of ti counes have given you the Image you have..Its not my fault , The point Im trying to make Is that there are some sweet JDM"s but sadly 98% of youre 500 club has ruined It with there In endangerment and show boating! CASE CLOSED

If It quacks like a duck and walks like a duck there for It Is a duck...Dont hate the player hate the game...

montre nous donc ta 1990 serie 3

found it
p7210302.jpg

p9010326.jpg

You guys simply cant live with the fact that the majority of ti counes have given you the Image you have..Its not my fault , The point Im trying to make Is that there are some sweet JDM"s but sadly 98% of youre 500 club has ruined It with there In endangerment and show boating! CASE CLOSED

If It quacks like a duck and walks like a duck there for It Is a duck...Dont hate the player hate the game...

a part pour la phrase du Canard qui est drole reste que tu a tord sur toute la ligne !

Danm c tellement pathetique! JDM si EURO ca! Lundi il y avait autant de ti counes en civic que de douche en euro man! Mais ya seulement les gars d'euro qui le catch pas ca on dirais... Et pour ce qui est de la soirée, j'adore les meets, je suis la a presque chaques lundi depuis 2 ans! mais hier c'étais de loin la plus ridicule des fins de soirée ever! Je sais pas combien de fois jai crier de ce la fermer au gens qui encouragais les burns. Les gros meets de fou de cette années sont vraiment nice! But sometimes I miss those good old meets @ OD!

The best laugh for us was the two guys in a Vette cruising the lot with sunglasses on in the dark around 9:30ish.

stop generalizing...i have a 300whp s14 (or did since i put it in a wall this weekend lol) and a prelude...and never did i EVER launch/burnout/race/donuts or anything like that leaving a meet or getting to a meet!

its funny how at some meets, we only had 2-3 guys do stupidities, and then another meet like 50 cars....its all in the stupid spectators encouraging people...i can guarantee that if there was no one near the street, 3/4 of the ppl that acted stupid wouldnt have done a thing!

PS: There is clearly a picture of an MK3 golf doing a huge burnout! I thought euro's didnt do that????

i know , there is alot of jdm that doing it right , and they are quiet at the meet , trust me :) ! but i dont know why all those jdm meet there is so many guy doing burnout and kick in , you would never see someone do that at julep since that if someone do that , we are all going to say go back of the parking lot loll , but yeah there is still some euro ti coune we all know that haha ! but clearly someone need to do something about that , anybody is down to try to stop the guy when he begin ?

i know , there is alot of jdm that doing it right , and they are quiet at the meet , trust me :) ! but i dont know why all those jdm meet there is so many guy doing burnout and kick in , you would never see someone do that at julep since that if someone do that , we are all going to say go back of the parking lot loll , but yeah there is still some euro ti coune we all know that haha ! but clearly someone need to do something about that , anybody is down to try to stop the guy when he begin ?

It also makes a difference that the Julep parking lot is 1/10th the size of the JDM meet location. Barely have room to drive period at the Julep on Euro nights.

No one fucking cares about street racing, no one wants to race your friends million billion horsepower neon.

Go somewhere alone with him, film each other doing burnouts and jerk off to it every day if you want, but you're wasting your time here with people who don't care about / condone that shit

Tyler go take your car that your dad bought and stfu! I hope you built the motor on the subi so you dont blow up your motor 8 times like you did with the gtr!

Tyler go take your car that your dad bought and stfu! I hope you built the motor on the subi so you dont blow up your motor 8 times like you did with the gtr!

the motor in the GTR blew once, in 2007, u mad bro?

Last edited:
Back