Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

buick01.jpg

buick02.jpg

buick03.jpg

Went to Gatineau for an hour, saw more Ricers there in that hour than I saw in Ottawa in half a year and trust me, there is plenty of Ricers in Ottawa. These were just the only two that were unfortunate enough to be parked, wish I could have taken pictures of the others.

At Futureshop. Note the flag on this disaster. What a shame...

20110929418.jpg

20110929416a.jpg

At BestBuy. Not only does he has no taste, he is a douchebag for parking this way...

20110929415.jpg

20110929414a.jpg

Went to Gatineau for an hour, saw more Ricers there in that hour than I saw in Ottawa in half a year and trust me, there is plenty of Ricers in Ottawa. These were just the only two that were unfortunate enough to be parked, wish I could have taken pictures of the others.

At Futureshop. Note the flag on this disaster. What a shame...

Dont think so lol...ottawa is the major city for gay light aka altezza...here in gatineau its the rusty dumped civic paradise lol

Ben non GM a un l'idée géniale de changer les lumières arrières, la couleur des clusters et le signe en avant, se qui fais 2 clones mais différent! lolll

Ben non GM a un l'idée géniale de changer les lumières arrières, la couleur des clusters et le signe en avant, se qui fais 2 clones mais différent! lolll

Pour le coupé oui, mais la sedan que sa soit la pontiac ou la chevrolet , sa reste les meme tail lights

Back