looking for a 700whp+ car

I'm pretty sure any 900hp supra beats many 900hp cars just because the way it is geared and how the powerband is optimized for highway pulls.
Fact is, my 600hp supra wiped many 600hp+ cars on the highway...

Would of loved to try out against your 600hp supra while an s2k has 700lbs less lol

Gearing might do a difference but...

Edit : a 900hp+ UGR lambo will destroy pretty much everything with the same HP, not much cars can put the power to the ground that well...But a 900hp s2k or 900hp supra or 900hp M3 should be pretty much all close...

On youtube you can see vids of 1200hp supras getting raped by 1000hp UGR lambos lol

Just one question... how do you propose a race from somebody here in Canada with your buddy in Mexico?

Its a special center where you race on a robotised Dyno , and they mix both result to have simily real race Like the tv shows Deadliest Warrior

Would of loved to try out against your 600hp supra while an s2k has 700lbs less lol

On the highway, the weight of the car doesnt matter since the car doesnt have to move it's mass from zero, it's already moving so very little effort has to be made to accelerate the car faster, thats why the supra is so good at highway pulls.

The shop that did my entire setup also made a 600hp s2k turbo setup, hes a member of the s2k club you probably know him, he has a water-to-air intercooler and green airbrush on his car. They drove both a lot, on the drag strip and highway pulls and they said the supra is faster on the highway. But I didnt race him myself.

And yeah the lambo are unbeatable, that is a fact :p

Last edited:

Edit : a 900hp+ UGR lambo will destroy pretty much everything with the same HP, not much cars can put the power to the ground that well...But a 900hp s2k or 900hp supra or 900hp M3 should be pretty much all close...

On youtube you can see vids of 1200hp supras getting raped by 1000hp UGR lambos lol

you have traction at highway speed ?

On the highway, the weight of the car doesnt matter since the car doesnt have to move it's mass from zero, it's already moving so very little effort has to be made to accelerate the car faster, thats why the supra is so good at highway pulls.

The shop that did my entire setup also made a 600hp s2k, hes a member of the s2k club you probably know him, he has a water-to-air intercooler and green airbrush on his car. They drove both a lot, on the drag strip and highway pulls and they said the supra is faster on the highway. But I didnt race him myself.

And yeah the lambo are unbeatable, that is a fact :p

Guys... Your missing the real question here!!!

its gonna take a lot to beat a busa thats for sure. Not to mention, if he has basic things such as exhaust, power commander etc, it'll take even more lol.

The thing about it is that at that point you'll need a high hp car that's also setup properly. Get 700-800+whp to the ground isn't a joke lol.

Get a Veyron supersport. Quarter mile in 9.6 vs 9.7 for the busa. And once you reach 299 kmh.... the busa wont go any faster but the veyron will keep pulling all the way to 434.

All bikes are factory locked at 299kmh if capable. You only need to flash it and you're good to go.

pretty hard to beat a busa if the guy knows how to drive it properly/shift well

id have to agree that you need a 900hp+ car...

and like it was said before.... add an exhaust and power commander and it makes a pretty significant difference for the bike

so no one yet ?
and dont worry about mexico i will provide the transportation for your vehicule to the mexican highways

Back