looking for a 700whp+ car

I already raced a 600Whp+ car with my 636 and a zx10r 2 years ago and posted the results here http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?716035-Thanks-Agronic-you-rock ... même si tu as 900hp, j'espère que tu vas être capable de shifter sans perdre trop de boost et de mettre ton hp a terre parce qu'un bike avec un bon driver a une reprise assé hallucinante... et personellement , j'ai pas vu 1 busa passer devant un 1000 si les deux sont stock.
Les Busa tant qu'a moi sont surestimés.

Most people tend to forget that a decent used bike can be found at around $5-6k. I wouldn't give a fuck if a $50000 car walks on me, I still payed $5k for the bike.

Most people tend to forget that a decent used bike can be found at around $5-6k. I wouldn't give a fuck if a $50000 car walks on me, I still payed $5k for the bike.

Ouais mais le gars du char a 50 000$ a aussi le bike dans son garage... so... :rolleyes: ;)

I get what your saying but a $50,000 car owns a $5000 bike in so many ways man...

I still don't think you guys understand. Every time I see a thread or video about a car walking on a bike, the comments are about how the car is a beast and amazingly fast. That person probably put $30-40K on top of his existing car, there's nothing amazing about that. The bike might have lost to the $50K car, but he still only paid $5K for it and will have the last laugh.

I still don't think you guys understand. Every time I see a thread or video about a car walking on a bike, the comments are about how the car is a beast and amazingly fast. That person probably put $30-40K on top of his existing car, there's nothing amazing about that. The bike might have lost to the $50K car, but he still only paid $5K for it and will have the last laugh.

Ce que toi tu comprend pas, c'est que le gars dans la lambo (ou tout autre vrai gars de char) n'en a rien a battre de ta cochonerie de bike a 5000$....

Al

This is exactly what I'm talking about. It's not even worth it to have a conversation in here. I'm out of this thread.

Back