Recent content by 2lODubster

1. 2lODubster

Reppin MTL

Feature of my ride now up on Airsociety check it out http://www.airsociety.net/2013/12/blue-demon-sergio-da-silva-airrex-accuair-mk6-jetta-tdi/
  2. 2lODubster

Just Chillin @ the AIRport

Me and rick got the chance to do a quick shoot at the airport hope you enjoy
  3. 2lODubster

195/65/15 semperit speed grip winters

195 /65/15inch semperits with 6/32 good for one season 125$ or best offer hit me up by email
  4. 2lODubster

new in box mk6 jetta door sill kit

box is open but i bought these never put them on , It is an oem door sill kit in brushed aluminum Price: 140$ Protects your door sills from scuffs and looks great when the door is open :)
  5. 2lODubster

FS or FT :18 inch SSR Agle Anniversary wheels staggerd *FINAL PRICE*

SSR Agle Anniversary All chrome Finish staggered Bolt Pattern: 5x114 but comes with complete Stud conversion for 5x112 with Wobble Bolts Size: 18x8 Et40 18x9.5 Et35 Perfect conversion for mk5 or mk6 Tires : Nankang NS2 215/35/18 2 tires excellent 2 tires camber wear Price : 1600 for...
  6. 2lODubster

225/40/18 nankang NS20

Tires are basically almost brand new 450$
  7. 2lODubster

18 inch fast rennen concave

Fast Rennen 18x9 et40 bolt pattern 5x112 square set on nankangs 215/35/18 2 tires have camber wear perfect fit for mk5/mk6 750$ obo
  8. 2lODubster

Oz opera1 19x8 et35

FOR SALE Oz opera1 19x8 et35 wheels where refurbished and brand new tires 1300$ obo
  9. 2lODubster

Made the Move now at VW Campbell & Cameron

So after 4 and half years at VWDesSources i made the Move over To VW Campbell & Cameron in Lasalle. No hard feelings or anything bad to Say about Des Sources. It was personal decision and because CC is great Place to work at and Full of VW enthusiasts. VW Campbell & Cameron has shown their...
  10. 2lODubster

Mk5 jetta monster mats used fits rabbit golf mk6

set of used jetta mk5 monster mats oem fits rabbit and golf mk6 they are in very good condtion not ripped price 60$
  11. 2lODubster

New mk6 jetta monster mats

i have 4 sets of brand new monster mats in the packaging never used 80$ per set
  12. 2lODubster

mk5 /passat b6 air lift bags for sale epic price 900$

reason for sale is that car is bieng sold i am selling only the bags no management you can contact Vitaly @ strasse to put together the management that would bes suit your needs.Everything was purchased new and installed in june this summer. so you would get the following mk5 air lift slam...
  13. 2lODubster

help needed ford content

i have buddy who is looking for leather seats color black for his ford focus yes i did search on here only thing i found is svt black and red any help suggestions maybe scrap yards please let me know
  14. 2lODubster

19 inch braelin br02's staggerd concave NEW PRICE

wheels are 19x8.5 et 45 front and 19x10 et 35 back on nankang rear tires have been fliped cause of camber wear Price to go 1400$ contact me @ sdsmtl@live.ca or by pm
  15. 2lODubster

End of summer party

** Bourbon Street North Et Eurokracy Present Summer Ends !!! ** epic Party at Bourbon to end the summmer Guest list get's you in for free before 11:30 and first 50 cars chosen get parked vip up front hit me up for more info
Back