Made the Move now at VW Campbell & Cameron

2lODubster

So after 4 and half years at VWDesSources i made the Move over To VW Campbell & Cameron in Lasalle.
No hard feelings or anything bad to Say about Des Sources.
It was personal decision and because CC is great Place to work at and Full of VW enthusiasts.

VW Campbell & Cameron has shown their Support for the Scene by being present at Eurokracy every Year.

Tuner Friendly Dealer that being said I managed to Obtain a 10% discount on parts and accessories for all

And for Cars that are 5 years or older i obtained a 10% on parts and labor on repairs ( this does not include maintenance's and oil changes)

If there is any Questions please don't hesitate to pm me or email at my new email : SERGIO@GOVW.CA

Eurokracy-007-vw-thing-orange.jpg

Congrats man! Good luck with the new job. They're Lucky to have you, having you on a team in any VW-Audi related establishment is a major plus for business *tu*

Congrats man! Good luck with the new job. They're Lucky to have you, having you on a team in any VW-Audi related establishment is a major plus for business *tu*

thanks man haven't seen your mug in a while come by julep one of these days

Awesome. I've been getting to know Bill after the switch to C&C (parts dept.) while getting OE stuff for my mk1... I was happy when they kept Mark (service) as he is THE best - been bringing all of the newer vdubs in my family to him for service since 1989. I'll get in touch once I decide on my new car in a year or two.

Ah ben coudonc, littéralement à 2 minutes de chez moi. Je vais venir te voir pour des pièces.

Thank you everyone

For the new comers you can already see that parts and service are open to the scene and always willing to give a hand so dont beshy come on in :)

Back