Recent content by Camry90

1. Camry90

Baltimore bridge collapse

Apparemment que oui, yé supposé d’avoir de pilote. Mais en fe moment yé trop tôt pour determiner la cause
  2. Camry90

Baltimore bridge collapse

RIP Pretty nuts
  3. Camry90

Ukraine invasion thread. (ww3?)

i wasn't talking about himars. watch at 35 second https://www.wsj.com/video/ukraine-counteroffensive-russia-says-western-armored-vehicles-damaged/CF3F2BD7-E768-4339-AC20-44B53371FA20
  4. Camry90

And one other thing… you know how there are lots of vids bashing the pile up of russian armored vehicles and the commentator sayingn how the russians are dumb and they keep on trying to do the same tactic that doesn’t work…? I saw one video of western armor vehicles being piled up too. It seems...
  5. Camry90

i noticed something... in my youtube feed, i see war footage from UA and they are often mocking the russians of being incompetent and all that... sooo... where's your progress, UA? it seems that you are losing your villages again... i dunno, who do you guys think is really winning? I might be...
  6. Camry90

R.I.P Brian Mulroney

c'est pas le gars qui a vendu CN ou CP aux privees? anyway, je l'ai croiser a l'aeroport, y'etait ben sympa, c'est tout ce que je sais de lui
  7. Camry90

La Chine dévoile une batterie nucléaire de la taille d'une pièce de monnaie !

lol china gonna china they can't even make reliable EVs without them exploding...
  8. Camry90

Airplane Thread

9. Camry90

Airplane Thread

Up in Yellowknife right now
  10. Camry90

après le 10/10 , post a pic of the perfect wife/gf for the rest of your life

Comme la Ukrenienne que j’ai rencontrer au Tim’s lol
  11. Camry90

The gun thread

Chales Daly 499$ price match plus military discount:bigup:
  12. Camry90

Yall remember i’d mention about my Ex gf that was pro-russian? She decided to texted me today after blocking me for 15 months lol One thing i wanted to ask her is if she’s still pro-russia LOL but anyway, i didn’t bother replying to her. Probably never gonna
  13. Camry90

U laugh U lose

14. Camry90

RCAF CH-147 Chinook crash in Ottawa river and Trudeau puts his foot in mouth

True, the focus was meant to be about the crash. Trudeau was just a side note. On a eu de la visite y’a pas longtemps…
Back