Recent content by DUBBMAN

1. DUBBMAN

Iphone Guru's help!!!!

Hey everyone i need help!!! My iphone 3gs suddenly stopped working, it literally went from working to the black screen of death. I've spent the past two days trying to fix it but i keep getting the same errors. i plug my phone into my computer and its not recognized right away by iTunes. After...
  2. DUBBMAN

surging 2.0T

Quick question for 2.0t drivers. I've recently noticed slight surging while under heavy acceleration mainly in 5 & 6. Car is stock other than a short ram intake and a D.V. spacer. Has anyone had similar issues? The car is about 1500km from being warranty void so i want to make sure i have it...
  3. DUBBMAN

Revival; You know you drive a vw when...

Reviving old thread; You know you drive a vw when you refuse to align you car because you can't get on the lift and the mechanic says" Pourquoi est ce que vous avez un volks? (true story) You know you drive a vw when your willing to waste a friday night to block the lafontaine tunnel for...
  4. DUBBMAN

OEM MkV GTI Suspension

As stated in title; 40K 2008 MKV 3-door GTI Suspension Direct fit for any rabbit driver who wants a little sportier ride at a great cost. Also great for anyone going back to stock as well. 250$ NEGO
  5. DUBBMAN

What the hell is a matter with people??? pics inside!

I couldnt believe it!! (sorry for blurry pics)
  6. DUBBMAN

Part Time after school work

Weedman Montreal For over 40 years, Weed Man has specialized in providing lawn care solutions for millions of Canadians through the application of various fertilizers, weed treatments and insect treatments to preserve and beautify our customers' biggest investments – their properties. We are...
  7. DUBBMAN

Lolz at the Tex...

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5787241
  8. DUBBMAN

Weedman Montreal Needs 15 Guys

We are currently looking for 15 employees to help us finish out our season. This is seasonal work that you can expect to end around the end of october and into the first weeks of november. Pay is a production based salary and you can expect anywhere for 800- 1000$ every two weeks depending on...
  9. DUBBMAN

R.P.G gamerz in here Chrono trigger or Final Fantasy 3(6)

My brother and i have always had this same argument. Which is better Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy 3(6). Whats your opinions? I say Chrono Trigger.
  10. DUBBMAN

Rosemere tonight?

Anybody heading out? Thinking about passing by.
  11. DUBBMAN

Shumy is the stig????

Could it be true???? All along it was him? Though it was that rally driver.
  12. DUBBMAN

Ramada inn not full!!!!

Just letting everyone know that even though the site says theirs no more room, doesn't mean there isn't any. the Ramada reserves some rooms apart from the site so for the moment they still have place. Makes sure you call quick the guy on the phone said there almost fully booked.
  13. DUBBMAN

mk3 2.0l part out

get in before the scrap yard, almost everything for sale. ** must remain rolling so no suspension or brakes.** notes; -NO RUST! -4door -mint hatch -60/40 cup kit -all rub strips.lol - clean seats -cluster still works fine -motor needs hardcore tune up also needs a timing check will let the...
  14. DUBBMAN

Weed Man Hireing More info update*

Weed Man is currently looking for motivated employees to fill its summer technical positions. Season: Now to Early November Location: 8533 ch. Delmeade Close to the Cote De Liesse/40 merge. Job requirements; - Mostly Bilingual (Mainly french, must speak basic english) - Valid Drivers License...
  15. DUBBMAN

Big time sale!!

I really need to get rid of this stuff quick so i'm willing to let everything go for cheap. Mini slits 17x7 with good nankang ns2's 80-90% 200$ Set of 4x100 20mm spacers with bolts 80$ Mk3 font bumper (perfect condition,not jobber,forest green,with lip) 100$ Momo race steering wheel...
Back