Recent content by NPAP

1. N

Eurowinter tires 2 X 185/70/14

still in great shape. The 2 for $60.
  2. N

cop says that he can tell me muffler is louder the OEM specs

ME: can i have proof that my exhaust is louder then OEM COP: I can tell. ME: My car passed inspection at the saaq last year with this exact exhaust. COP: they dont verify if the muffler conforms. ME: ?????? ME: Told him he will loose in court since he has no proof that my muffler is louder...
  3. N

next person that almost runs me over while crossing the street is going to get it

I drive my car a lot, but also enjoy walking. I leave the car at home and opt for traveling by foot, especially when going downtown. And the amount of times i have almost been run over by inconsiderate ass#ole drivers is ridiculous. Ive actually been bumped twice, the second time happened...
  4. N

naval jelly

ive been looking for this stuff for a while, cant find anyone that carries it. If anyone knows what i am talking about and knows where i can get some, please let me know, thanks oh and here are the places i have checked cmax canadiantire home depot reno depot rona wal mart
  5. N

german bakery or grocery

hey guys, been looking for a german bakery in montreal, cant seem to find one. I know there is one but cant seem to find it, any help would be grateful, thanks
  6. N

brakes Honda/mazda/nissan...

i was going to bump up an old thread, but thought i would start a new one. Since i havent been on the board for a long time. Just want to let everyone know that i am back and ready to give you the best deals on rotors and pads for any car. pm me or post here and i will get back to you...
  7. N

brakes Honda/mazda/nissan...

i was going to bump up an old thread, but thought i would start a new one. Since i havent been on the board for a long time. Just want to let everyone know that i am back and ready to give you the best deals on rotors and pads for any car. pm me or post here and i will get back to you...
  8. N

330 cc injectors

4 of them for $80
  9. N

Intercooler

comes from a 89 probe GT turbo, in great condition perfect size for a civic or integra turbo setup $80 sorry for the delay, here are the pics, dimensions 3" X 11" X 13" 1 3/4" in/out
  10. N

Lf: 205/50/16

some second hand all seasons anything that is in decent condition
  11. N

probe 89 GT turbo

i have a full car for parts, pm me for what you want has 2nd gen 16" mags aswell up for sale
  12. N

probe 89 GT turbo

i have a full car for parts, pm if you need somethign for your mx-6 has 2nd gen 16" mags aswell up for sale
  13. N

LF: civic 5spd

looking for a civic for $500-$800 1. has to be manual 2. good mechanics tell me what you guys got, thanks
  14. N

WTB: car for $500-$800

tel me what you got it has to be 1. manual 2. good mechanics 3. body, who cares, just as long as it isnt falling apart preferably a a golf,civic,323,protege,tercel just need it for a couple of months tell me what you guys got thanks
  15. N

LF: golf or jetta mk2 5sp

looking for a golf or jetta , preferably 2 door. something for like $500-$800 just as long as the mechanics is good on the car, really dont care much about the body. Need something to get around in for a couple of months, thanks
Back