Protégé Tuner

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i dunno.... i havent looked into where the part is udner the hood, and how much the cost of the part is....we'll see
    changing my tires and wipers, i was gonna change my oil pan seal too, but ti turns out that i gotta change my crank seal
    i beleive it bro. good for u....shisha is good, mixed with weed lol Wisha FTW!
    aiight man, juss tell him to inform me, and ill be there....quick question

u smoke dat shit mayne?
    ya man ask him about it...hey hopefully next time u guys go to shooters i wont be sick and ill tag along...how was it?
    ask him...he went to find a sierra, n he goes to one, doors dont open, and all he hears is, whoever touches my car ends up in the ICU...and so on and so on, they had to be separated when they got int he garage cuz chris was gonna knock him out...arrogant pricks
    did he tell u about the fag with the sierra? i woulda ****in mopped the floor of the garage with that prick...womens nylon? u gotta be kidding? where they fishnets?
    what up prince i'm the one with the 1.6, when i got bak from lunch 2 guys went on lunch and left me with 3 cars to do **** i was working like ive been a mechanic for ever anyways ill see u at work this weekend i have thursday and friday off
    oh yaaaa i got a 4 dr pos auto lx one lol....did u put pink neons on it with a reallly big wing and 14 inch spinners???????????/ plz say YES!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back