Recent content by S13

1. S

93 Accord + H22A what would it run in the 1/4 mile ?

93 Accord + H22A what would it run in the 1/4 mile ? and how much would that swap cost ? with a H22A a 94 or something ?
  2. S

Pontiac Sunbird GT 1.8Turbo ! Make an offer

Hello everyone i'm selling my Pontiac Sunbird GT Turbo 1986 here is what's good and what's bad about it i'll be honest with you guys Good : 100 700km original new timing belt and water pump new spark plugs new wires new catalytic converter new ignition module new...
  3. S

TO EVERYONE! Make sure every thing is properly attached on your car

today i was following 2 cars 1 honda accord 94+ and in front of the accord there was a volvo ..not to old we were on the 440 in laval heading east we take the exit heading the 19south on the bridge i head some strange sound and i see that something is coming from under the accord i was...
  4. S

Can i have your advice on this ticket ? COP OWNS ME with repport

ok guys listen last year 30 august i got a ticket for a red light i was ALONE in the intersection GREEN waiting to turn left (Boul Des laurentides laval voie de milieu pour reserve virage gauche ) the car from the incoming traffic passed but at that time the light turned YELLOW and i...
  5. S

What taxes do you have to pay at the S.A.A.Q when you buy a car ?

my father will buy a Toyota Camry 98 he found a good deal so he is wondering what taxes does he have to pay is it only the TVQ only the TPS or both ? :dunno:
  6. S

I'm so ****in pissed i feel like screaming

Maaaaaaaaaan am i pissed or WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA ? tuesday while i was driving i noticed a weird sound coming from the rear of my car i stick my head out the window and i relize that it's my rear left wheel the caliper is stuck and it's braking all the time not like crazy but it's braking...
  7. S

Looking for MAF sensor !!!

i need a maf sensor ASAP does anyone know where i could get one of does anyone have one for sale ?
  8. S

Where can i get the cone filter Adaptor ..to fit on the MAF !

Where can i get the cone filter Adaptor ..to fit on the MAF ! i have a cone filter that goes on the mf now but no adaptor ..it has been installed getto style with scotch tape so i need an adaptor does anyone where can i get that ? i have a 91 240 sx
  9. S

So.... they didnt take 2 points off of my drivers license!!

last year i had a 130$ 80 in a 50 zone ticket that's 2 demerit points that was total BS but i paid it cuz i had no way to win now i got the letter from saaq to get my new license (i'm on probatory now) and they didnt mention any demerit points and i have to pay 55$ THAT'S COOL WITH MEH...
  10. S

Rant... Lennox employees I'm gonna get you!!!

this morning i was working doing my job with my boss's caravan i was on Blvd Concorde in Laval on the lane along the sidewalk and in the middle lane there were 3 Lennon dodge vans following wach other at one point i see a van with the hazards on at about 100m further i put my blinkers on...
  11. S

What to do about the ticket poll ? please choose

making a long story short: i got a probatoty license, supposed to get my 15 points on 17 july 2003 june got a ticket lost 2 points 29 august got another ticket for a red light ( I know i'm not guilty) dint pay the ticket yet what would you do at my place ? 1. pay the ticket and walk 3...
  12. S

got some 215/60/14 for me ?

je cherche 2 pneus 4 saisons 215/60/14 en en bonne condition
  13. S

WORST day in my life by now, OMG ticket+car wont start

worst day ever listen to this part 1 in my way to school i'm having a left turn i approch the intersection and the lights are green i se the car is advancing to turn i follow and see that the light turns Yellow in the mean time by the time i was passing the light turned Red (while...
  14. S

Incredible, STUNNING but very stupid

today me happy thar i got my car frim the shop after 2 days of waiting i setup my self in the parking lot to wash my car i open the water and i hear a strange sound like i never heard before from the direction of my car and i'm like What the muthaf*** is going on ?:confused: :dunno: when...
Back