Incredible, STUNNING but very stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

S13

today me happy thar i got my car frim the shop after 2 days of waiting i setup my self in the parking lot to wash my car

i open the water and i hear a strange sound like i never heard before from the direction of my car and i'm like What the muthaf*** is going on ?:confused: :dunno:

when i look what do i see a women in a blue brand new civic 4door backing up in my rear bumper and i scream he WTF ARE U DOING ? :rant: i go there and see that my bumper is just dusty but no scratches her bumper is all messed up poped out on the rear left side and anyway it was looking strange i get at her dor and the bitch is talking on the cellphone and tells me to wait

at thet point i was very pissed of because of her stupidity after 1 min she comes out and i say wtf are u doing again

u are incredible talking on the cell and backing up without watching :zie:

OMG i didnt see u :doh:

u didnt even watch around WTF

she says could you please advance a bit so i can get out

and i say NO you have plenty of space u got a steering wheel to turn right there

but she says no please i cant :doh:
i was like
WTF go go and i hope you die soon in a car accident (me says in my mind )

i was like WTF for 1 hour :doh:

Try posting meaningless stories in off topic so people stop complaining about how the board sucks.

Originally posted by 15seccavi
Try posting meaningless stories in off topic so people stop complaining about how the board sucks.
Your reply increased the entertainment value of the thread, heh heh...

What can anyone reply to your story except "that suck man" or "better luck next time" etc. It doesn't belong in General.

oh and the point

park very far from females in car talking on the cell they are EXTREMLY Predictible they back up and hit your car :laugh:

I usually park far away from everybody except hot rides because I know that the guy has spent all his money and time on his car so he'll be VERY careful with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back