Search results

1. boxcarracer

Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

We went for a fall drive, but the pics I have aren't so nice :p
  2. boxcarracer

Locataires de marde qui braillent dans La Presse

Can't find the original thread for the old port fire...
  3. boxcarracer

OB prestige bankrupt!

Need a 2023 update.
  4. boxcarracer

Cleaned up the front end by putting in new lenses, replacing the TurboS scoops with refurbished fogs, and replacing the clear corners with amber. I much prefer this look now!
  5. boxcarracer

Started it up after a solid 6mo off. Will probably drive it around tomorrow before it goes back to sleep for anoter couple of months :(
  6. boxcarracer

Post your watch collection

Another cheap quartz I was able to use my tool on, realized I've had this for over 25 years! Should clean it up a little.
  7. boxcarracer

Post your watch collection

Speaking of cheap replicas. I ordered a caseback opening tool and was rummaging through my watches to see where I could test it. Found the only replica I have, a Breitling Chrono-Matic that I bought for 20EUR when I visited Kusadasi in 2009. Battery died long ago and I was surprised I kept it...
  8. boxcarracer

The Coffee Thread

Hands down the best accessory I've spent money on to date: puck screen. Didn't change any settings vs before, just adding this screen has added consistency to the handful of shots I've pulled so far.
  9. boxcarracer

Dog picture thread

10. boxcarracer

Thread de voyages

Public transport in Colombia is garbage. A couple of weeks ago I heard 8/10 women reported being accosted while using public transport here. That was after a guy raped a girl on the transmilenio (and mysteriously died while under police custody the day after). Having a car isn't too fun either...
  11. boxcarracer

Thread de voyages

^ heavy! First time flying to BOG that I get in this old plane, didn't even have overhead compartments in the middle? I went straight to sleep and forgot to check what plane it was, the A330 with 'classic' pods?
  12. boxcarracer

Thread d'inflation (shitstorm ahead)

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/montreal-hikes-residential-taxes-4-1-per-cent-highest-since-2010-1.6172734
  13. boxcarracer

Thread de voyages

Been flying to BOG way more than I would like lately, but yesterday I saw this 964 America Roadster in the pouring rain. A rare sight:
  14. boxcarracer

U laugh U lose

I posted that because it's the building the BMW crashed into. This is also interesting, the OG plate sticks to BMWs. Surely the driver is ok, car is probably toast though.
  15. boxcarracer

U laugh U lose

16. boxcarracer

2022 spotted thread.

17. boxcarracer

2022 spotted thread.

A few more, hopefully they won't get auto-rotated
  18. boxcarracer

Formula 1 Official thread

Manages to finish P7 after this, sucks about the penalty. RUS should have gotten min 10s after his move.
Back