Search results

1. DRock

Bridgestone Turanza ER33 tires Staggered 18"

I have a used set of Bridgestone Turanza ER33 tires available for sale.. just recently were removed from rims of a car i bought 1 year ago. only reason I removed, is for some reason the previous owner of car put these on.. and were not the correct oem size for the car. and over the winter I got...
  2. DRock

***2005 350Z ( VORTECH) low kms, 420whp/350wtq***

give away price $20,000 see link in for sale section. http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?884151-2005-350Z-VORTECH-low-kms-420whp350wtq
  3. DRock

18K FINAL PRICE DROP!! ***2005 350Z ( VORTECH) low kms, 420whp/350wtq***

Car is currently stored in a family member’s garage and will be available as of April 1st. or until weather permits to drive it home. I have owned it since Dec 2006 and it has been babied since. The reason for sale is that I have no room. Otherwise this car has been a pleasure since ive owned it...
  4. DRock

LF: Wheel hardware and lock nuts

hi, anyone have a used set of wheel bolts and lock nuts for 328Xi coupe i have a set of bolts and locks on winter 17's.. but I bought a set of M3 replicas.. so looking to get a used set of bolts/locks if anyone has a set available.. the set I have should fit on the replicas.. but im open...
  5. DRock

LF: BMW center caps

hey whats up.. anyone have a set of 4 BMW Center caps..?
  6. DRock

changing clutch/transmission fluid 350Z

hey whats up.. I have a 2005 350Z.. that I bought in 2006 with 12,000miles.. it was imported from Florida.. never winter driven, currently has 44,000miles so ~70,000kms.. I have never changed the clutch or transmission fluid since ive had it.. so thats 7years.. so thought this spring...
  7. DRock

LF: Front adjustable Swaybar Endlinks for 2009 E92xi

hi, as the title says.. looking for adjustable endlinks for 2009 E92Xi coupe.. just bought a set of KwV1 coilovers.. although the install can be done with stock endlinks.. it is good to have new endlinks that can be adjusted to accomodate the amount in drop of car.. therefore if someone...
  8. DRock

NEED SOME FEEDBACK: looking to buy 2004 A4 V6

hi, looking to get some feedback from the Audi community here.. I am in the process of potentially buying a 2004 A4 V6. here are the specs 2004 A4 V6 black/black 128,000kms ( pretty good for 2004) automatic never accidented etc.. overall shape looks to be quite good.. exterior 8/10 interior...
  9. DRock

2010 LT Impala 3.51 V6

hi, im posting this car for a family member. you can contact her direct for any inquiries. Suzanne cell: 613-668-0850 sznlvk@gmail.com LT Impala 3.51 V6 - 5 passenger with floor shifter console, automatic. traction control, AC, Power Windows & Locks, Cruise, AM/FM/CD/MP3, 4 winter + 4 summer...
  10. DRock

WTB: G37 OEM 19's + Akebono brake kit

hi, looking for a set of G37 OEM 19' rims, preferably with tires.. and a set of G37 OEM Akebono brake setup.. want to swap these on to a 2007 G35X sedan..
  11. DRock

Takeover a 2010 Toyota Corolla S for 9months ( GREAT DEAL)

Lease Takeover: 2010 Toyota Corolla S ( CD, Ipod, AC, Cruise, all electric, sunroof) very comfortable and spacious for a smaller/mid sized sedan. Automatic ( surprisingly torquy) Alpine White low kms, currently reads 58,600kms Lease start: Feb 2010 Lease End: Feb 2014 Therefore 9months...
  12. DRock

INJEN INTAKE 350Z or G35 $100

hey whats up.. I have an Injen intake that was on my 2005 350Z.. it can convert between Cold air.. or Short-Ram.. I had it as full cold air for 3 years.. but its probably best to leave it as Short-Ram.. as full long tube.. it actually loses power.. because the whole idea of "colder air" is...
  13. DRock

Financial Advice Thread

hi to all Montrealracing members. Many of you may know me already (friends and clients) and Many may not know me yet. Ive been a long time member on Montrealracing.. as well as a Sponsor in the commercial section for the past 5 years. I have a forum in the Commercial section. over the years...
  14. DRock

Audi R8 GT spider review, in another language LOL

man this is too funny.. not sure what language this is.. but its hilarious LMAO at 1:18.. http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-12/01-03-12page-Audi-R8-GT-Spyder-review.htm
  15. DRock

2005 OEM 350Z Base Rotors/Calipers/Pads/ Ypipe

hey what's up I have set of base 2005 350z brake setup. rotors, calipers and pads. all in perfect condition. no rust. includes mounting bolts too. max 20,000miles. plenty of life left on pads. been in a box in my garage for 3 yrs. I swapped in a brembo setup and kept the base setup...
  16. DRock

458 Italia Twin Turbo

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-11/09-02-11page-Ferrari-458-Italia-Twin-Turbo.htm now this is some serious shit..! UR is making some of the sickest stuff for Exotics..:yikes: im in shock how sick that was.. a 458 TT.. its ridiculous.. notice the launch... instant traction.. no tire marks..
  17. DRock

2005 OEM 350Z Suspension

hey whats up.. this oem suspension set comes off a 2005 350Z.. they are virtually brand new, as you can see from pics.. the car was imported from Florida.. so that means no winter on this suspension..not a spec of rust.. when I bought the car in 2006 it had only 12,000miles..and it already had...
  18. DRock

TO all Z and G owners.. UpRev Osiris TUNING

hey whats up.. just wanted to post a thread.. regarding the Uprev Osiris Tuning Software. good for all G35/350Z's and G37/370Z's.. for those of you that have not heard of Uprev.. its basically a tuning software.. that Flashes the ecu directly.. no piggyback garbage stuff.. Greddy e-manage...
  19. DRock

Pretty crazy street racing

check this out.. http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-11/06-22-11page-Extreme-Street-Racing.htm almost forgot it was real at some points..? there are 2 parts..
  20. DRock

***MORTGAGES now Available**

hey whats up.. we been having some good weather lately..! alright.. in addition to the revolutionary ManuOne mortgage product that I offer ( info in my other thread), and which several members use.. I am happy to announce that we have a Mortgage Broker now.. who services our clients for...
Back