Search results

1. Camry90

Baltimore bridge collapse

RIP Pretty nuts
  2. Camry90

RCAF CH-147 Chinook crash in Ottawa river and Trudeau puts his foot in mouth

This article is from yesterday. By now, confirm two aircrew died. https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/royal-canadian-air-force-petawawa/wcm/1e3e03f4-4619-42d0-bfd1-2638615842d4/amp/
  3. Camry90

Dabbling In The Boundary of Disaster: Pikes Peak 2022 Robin Shute

Love this channel.
  4. Camry90

dead woman mistaken for a mannequin

could swear this was from monty python or something... how can't you tell the difference in SMELL
  5. Camry90

Pan’s new 911

Good for him! I like his videos and i’m happy for him that he’s doing well
  6. Camry90

2Tone 1986 Toyota MR2

I’m starting this project and i hope to get it up and running by next summer This was the problem Bought a parts car just for the manual conversion. The 2tone was an automatic :( Bought a 2000 GTS for the drivetrain to swap in the 2tone The dog and the 2tone... pretty much the last time she...
  7. Camry90

The Next Z(proto unveiled)

:uke: hope the real deal would be better looking
  8. Camry90

Need ideas to spam lol

Alright, so i got this person that i want to spam. what would be a good way to send his phone number everywhere for the person to get spammed with political or religious phone calls and text. yeah yeah, it's fucking immature but i need a good laugh after all the trouble i had with the...
  9. Camry90

Help me pick my next car(diesel edition)

So i'm fed up with my G37x. it had serve me well but i need to think of getting something that can tow and be economic around town. that's why i thought of going diesel. Now aware me of what is maintenance like. I do all my mechanic repair but not sure what can or cannot be done at home with...
  10. Camry90

Naggers gonna nag... at Orly airport

http://www.okayafrica.com/french-rappers-booba-and-kaaris-brawl-inside-airport-while-people-are-simply-waiting-to-catch-their-flights/
  11. Camry90

tax on a car in different province?

Lets say i live in Ab and i want to buy a car from QC. the full 15% tax applies or just the 5%?:bigup: Looking in the used market
  12. Camry90

What you got for Christmas Thread

So what you got?
  13. Camry90

Crossing the border without passport?

Is it even do able? I have a passport it’s just that i forgot it at home. Now i can eithe cross at Baudette or i can go around that lake and waste 120km driving in shitty snowy roads. I’m towing a trailer so i’d rather they serch it all than going through the national park I got 2 different...
  14. Camry90

Can my laptop support 3840 x 1600 monitor?

I have an asus zenbook and it has a gtx960m with a 4k screen. Would it able to run a 38" ultra widescreen monitor? i have a mini display port adapter.
  15. Camry90

question about KONI shocks

i would like to retro fit a koni yellow replacement inserts into my OEM shock body. is there a way to find out what can be fitted if i can get the shock body dimension? i know i can either weld a threaded sleeve or i can get the one that bolts in the bottom. but where can i find some info...
  16. Camry90

garages for out of province inspection?

Ok so i got a bike from Alberta that i need to plate it Qc. Any garage in the WI would do it on a Saturday? Or A garage here in St-Jean sur richelieu that you would recommand?
  17. Camry90

2008 Nissan Versa berline CVT 1.8l

Année:2008 Marque:Nissan Modèle: Versa Couleur: Argent Kilometres: 187 300 Auto/Manuel: AUTO CVT Condition: bumper avant legerement craquer/abimer Raison de la vente: achat de BMW Prix :4 895$ Lien vers kijiji/hebdo...
  18. Camry90

besoin de dimession Transmission Rb26...

quelqu'un ici aurait par hasard un transmission de RB26 qui trainne? j'ai juste de besoin le mesure du bellhousing jusqu'au shifter SVP:bigup:
  19. Camry90

Need MR ARMY. Missing girl...

I need you guys to spread this please. my friend's sister has been missing. i have no other info at this moment, sorry :( they are good people that's worth a help...
  20. Camry90

Aware me on 2013-2014 M-B GLK250 Bluetech

Sup so i've been thinking long and hard about changing my G37x for something that's more fuel efficient + better towing capacity as i have an enclosed trailer to haul across country and do lots of Montreal-Toronto. First thought comes to mind it's that MB would cost me an arm and a dick to...
Back