Search results

1. sspikey

Vag Com. Une place a montreal ou en louer un?

I am about to tune my gf's Audi S5 to a stage 2 with EPL + TCU tune. Still debating whether to do an upper supercharger pulley or lower Crank pulley (dampened vs non dampened! if anyone has any input) I would ideally like to log after we tune and adjust our plug gap and also do some of the...
  2. sspikey

Cop flashed his badge while he was in civilian clothing at me on my motorcycle

I was lane splitting today and when I came to the light some dude started lecturing me and giving me shit at the light and i put out my leg as in fuck off. He yells back and says if I have a problem we can go and have a talk and flashed his SQ enqueteur badge at me. I said ok and just drove...
  3. sspikey

Most WTF shit ever. I think I have super smart ants!!!

This is by far the first time I see this. I recently started seeing a few ants around. Naturally, I purchased a few traps. What I came home to 24 hours after setting the traps blew my mind...every traps was surrounded by piles of sawdust, hair and other dirt. I cleaned it all up and they did it...
  4. sspikey

aide pour achat desktop au travail?

Bon le boss ma dit que je peux macheter un nouvelle ordi. Des idee quoi prendre? Jaimerai de quoi off the shelf (no custom build) qui sera utiliser a 95% pour du travail excel, word, internet et occasional after hours fuck around quand je fini de travailler super tard. so far my list of needs...
  5. sspikey

Where to get material to make brackets in Montreal?

I need to make about 5-10 brackets to hold various parts on my motorcycle this week. I went to home depot and frankly, a tiny piece (enough to make 2-3 brackets was like 15$ Does anyone have a place where I could get some thin enough steel I can easily cut, bend and drill in to shape of what I...
  6. sspikey

City just re-evaluated my property and it dropped 50% in value? WTF?

So I own a condo on the plateau. Long story short, the property was convered from an un-divided co-property to a divided co-property. I got my new tax bill and my property went from being worth 275K to 139K? Wtf? My neighbours place went from 290K to 308 (his unit is identical but I am ground...
  7. sspikey

Heated floor relay click?

I have a nice STCP Stelpro thermostat that was installed at the same time as my heated floors. Sadly when I bought this place the heated floor didnt work because of a broken sensor. Well 6 months later I changed it. Still didnt work! Finally, I cycled the breaked and TADA it began to work and I...
  8. sspikey

Hipster truck fag connaisseur? What's the legality of these new ones!

I've been seeing more and more of these trucks popping up around old mtl that sells clothing and other kinds of services other than food. Does anyone know the legality of them? For years, only the knife sharpening guy was around but very curious about the rest!
  9. sspikey

Aluminum weld and fill a hole + tap it? Anyone know anywhere I could go to do this?

Hey guys, looking for someone who could repair a small thing for me. I have an aluminum hole on my motorcycle I need to have filled and retapped. I tried a helicoil but it failed already and took a chunk with it! Any places to recommend?
  10. sspikey

Plateau hommies: Anyone have yellow water coming out of their taps?

Serious question, I thought my pee was being stubborn not going down the toilet but turns out it's happening to me and my neighbor as well in all our water. So fucking odd
  11. sspikey

Passing on the right. Cop was REALLY not friendly and threw the book at me! Court!

So back in December I was driving down Montagne in a Smart car going towards St Jacques. 3 cars we're in front and one began to turn left in the front. I was going at a good speed and expecting light to turn green. When he was turning left rather than risk sliding I said fuck it and went around...
  12. sspikey

Scenic roads near montreal? Ive got 4-5 hours to kill today. Leaving in 30!

Reccomendations? Leaving downtown in 30 and not sure where to go. Want some pretty scenery so mountains and water is cool. Ideas? Give me reccomendations last minute MR bros!
  13. sspikey

Internet dating: A caveat to a disaster my friend just went through

So a friend of mine started talking to some girl a few weeks back. Spectacular little blonde with blue eyes he meets on some beta fag site (He pays for match.com and a whole bunch of sites). Girl seemed to have it all. Daily pictures being sent, morning and good night texts. Hell they even...
  14. sspikey

Crashed my motorcyle and heard I can get up to 1K from the SAQ for new gear.

Curious about it. Frankly I am fine, my gear is decent but curious if it's worth it. Not going through insuring for my bike in anyway shape or form. If I do file a claim, does that mean it will go on my permanent record? Edit: Stopped a cop and h e said yes it goes to the BAC (bureau d'assureur...
  15. sspikey

Spray nine safe on a motorcycle? Already fucked my engine cover :(

So I am looking for a degreaser solution to wash my motorcycle with regularly. I use a ton of brake cleaner on oily engine parts (Ducatis are exposer engines with cooling vanes...impossible to clean!) I recently tried a degreaser solution that worked WONDERS but sadly left it on my engine case...
  16. sspikey

4 GA battery wire. Where to find some in Montreal? Don't say Addison they ran out!

So as the title goes, I need some 4ga battery wire for my motorcycle that's good quality. Ideally, something that is weather, abrasion and heat proof is the best! Anywhere someone can reccomend? I need like 6-7 feet. Losing my mind here!
  17. sspikey

5/32 stainless steel rivets. Where can I find some in Montreal?

So anyone know where I can get 5/32 stainless steel rivets in Montreal?
  18. sspikey

First ride of the season, who else rode today?

Happened today at 545pm. Although I was a little bitch and gave up at 45 minutes, it was a hell of a ride blasting around town with a buddy.
  19. sspikey

Inspection saaq on Notre-Dame street? Anyone been there?

So looks like I bought myself a Ducati that needs an inspection. Bike is mint and stock 2010 with 5500 km on it so should pass quite easily. Has anyone used the inspection center on Notre-Dame near Guy street? Curious if the guys are cool or not as the place looks almost abandoned everytime I...
Back