Internet dating: A caveat to a disaster my friend just went through

sspikey

Legacy Member
So a friend of mine started talking to some girl a few weeks back. Spectacular little blonde with blue eyes he meets on some beta fag site (He pays for match.com and a whole bunch of sites). Girl seemed to have it all. Daily pictures being sent, morning and good night texts. Hell they even shared baby pictures (remember this part), Snapchat you name it! Dude was in heaven.

Everytime he would suggest to hang out though, she would be too busy, make plans and a day before change the plans. I started to tell him she was full of shit and not real. There's no way you can get to that level of talking and not want to meet the person.

I grabbed his phone Sunday and started going through the pics. Apparently, she was just in Mykonos so obviously, I download the pictures and start doing a google reverse image search.

Lo and behold, this girl comes up. https://instagram.com/nicolemeloche/

Oh maybe it's her and shes keeping a low key online and doesnt want her instagram douches to know shes available you may think if you're retarded?

Well then I go through all her pics. Every single one looks cropped or somehow altered. I start looking at the baby pics and loe and behold, these arent random baby pics. No sir, in the most twisted shit ever, the baby is the Instagram hoe's kid. Holy shit this has gone full retard.

meanwhile my buddy is devastated and think he just lost the girl of his dreams. I can't stop making fun of him for falling for this shit. He has been texting her non stop to get an "answer" and she wont reply and has blocked him on every social media product she has lol

Girl goes by the name of Lilin02, ninike and whiteprincess29. Says her name is Lili or Monica I think? No idea where he found her but that shit is insane.

Number by PM if anyone wants to go down the rabbithole and have some fun. I already made him text her that someone would be contacting her from GQ men for a news article and wants to give her 1000$

Only reason I am not laying the sauce on hard is I don't know if some minor underage girl is on the other end.

I can't help but wonder what kind of a sick fuck is on the other end and I am SO tempted to Dox her (or him?lol)!

merde ton chum est un peu trop crédule a mon gout, quand c'est trop beau pour être vrai c'est que ce n'est surement pas vrai. La fille que tu as poste est une modèle hongroise je doute qu'il est eu l'occasion de lui jaser. J'espère qu'il ne lui a pas envoyé des photos trop "intime" de lui car il vont se retrouver sur les internet bien vite a mon avis.

Bonne chance a lui

J'espère qu'il ne lui a pas envoyé des photos trop "intime" de lui car il vont se retrouver sur les internet bien vite a mon avis.

Bonne chance a lui

This... se retourner bord et faire du chantage est rendu une arnaque commune.

Ouin si ton chum lui a envoyé des photos intimes avec sa face, dans pas long il va recevoir une demande de rançon d'un Africain pour pas que les photos soit rendu public.. voir qu'une fille avec cette apparence la serait sur un site de rencontre

Juste le fait quelle n'avait jamais le temps de le voir.. c'est un gros signe! malgre que ca ma deja arriver, j'ai perceverer et eu une agreable surprise! mais jimagine que jai ete chanceux et que ca arrive 1 fois sur ... 10 000 !

All sorts of alarm bells should have been going off. There's no reason to not facetime/skype to confirm suspicions early on. Your friend liked the little fantasy he built himself.

Moi qui se demandait quel genre de personne pouvait bien pogner à ca lol...

En partant quand la fille à des esti de photos de mannequin tout droit sorti de Victoria Secret, c'est un gros fail direct là...Tu google image et 4 fois sur 5 tu vois que c'est un pedo en arriere du compte...

Est-ce sa "webcam était brisée"? Oh wait, son cellulaire en 2015 "n'avait pas de caméra"?

Shame on "your friend" lol

Anyway même si le pédo publie les dick pics de ton ami sur le net, je me suis toujours dis ça, qui va les retrouver? Personne recherche des dick pics dans vie.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Moi qui se demandait quel genre de personne pouvait bien pogner à ca lol...

En partant quand la fille à des esti de photos de mannequin tout droit sorti de Victoria Secret, c'est un gros fail direct là...Tu google image et 4 fois sur 5 tu vois que c'est un pedo en arriere du compte...

Est-ce sa "webcam était brisée"? Oh wait, son cellulaire en 2015 "n'avait pas de caméra"?

Shame on "your friend" lol

Actually no. ALL her pics we're of a standard looking broad. Just very pretty blonde green eyes. All her pics where you can see her face we're impossible to find on google image. Shit just got weird when she sent him a pic of the "spa" and from the spa pic I found the baby pictures.

Same shit happened to a buddy of mine. This girl was using some other girls pics and my buddy went for it for the longest time. I figured it all out in a few seconds when I asked him if he ever saw her on webcam but that thing was always broken. When he showed me her grad pics, all the exit signs were in English as exit and Miami Hurricanes logos on the walls...

Turns out this catfish stole pics from a American chick and my buddy fell for it. He ended up finding out who she really was, some fat chick from the West Island with serious self esteem issues.

À bien y penser sa mes "semi" arriver quand j'avais 16ans, je dit semi car je suis pas tomber in love or anything.

Une ridiculously sexy bitch ma added sur MSN et je lui jasait de temps à autre sur 1ans (beta mode) et un jour j'ai découvert que c'était pas c'est vrai photo, c'était some ugly bish.

Pas question que je laisse sa finir comme sa, beaucoup trop de sperme avait été verser sur c'est photo.
J'ai réussi à hacked sont account et j'ai averti tout les autres beta fag victime pour ensuite fermer le tout.

Anyway même si le pédo publie les dick pics de ton ami sur le net, je me suis toujours dis ça, qui va les retrouver? Personne recherche des dick pics dans vie.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Et qui est-ce qui va reconnaitre ton dick anyway? :bigup:

Back