Search results

1. Fredd

Pre-Fabricated (Pro-Fab or Bonneville) experiences?

Just looking for some feedback, or personal experiences with either Pro-Fab or Bonneville pre-fabricated homes. Why don't we hear about people going through with these options? The way I look at it, land + pre-fab home = cheaper in price when compared to buying from a builders project, no? I...
  2. Fredd

Tangerine Free Savings/Chequing Account...get free $75 bonus!

I'm so late to the party, I know, but I just opened a free Tangerine savings account. No monthly/annual fee, loving it so far, to go along with my Tangerine cash back credit card. Anyways, if you're late to the party like me, and was thinking about opening an account over there (literally takes...
  3. Fredd

Les Constructions Jean Brunet - Vaudreuil

Has anyone bought from them? Currently looking at this new project called "Place Moderne" in Vaudreuil, from builders Jean Brunet. Beautiful modern homes. Currently looking at this model. Anything I should look out for, anything negotiable? Just looking for thoughts/feedback. Moving out of my...
  4. Fredd

Doorman - Work in MTL?

Just saw this on Shark Tank tonight. Love the idea. Most of the sharks liked it a lot too. Think this would work here in Montreal? http://www.doorman.it/
  5. Fredd

2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - $6500

Selling my 2004 RX-8 GT which I've had for 4 years. Putting it up for sale last minute, because if it's not sold by end of November, it's being traded in to the dealership when my new car is ready. Therefore, good opportunity to get this off my hands at a good price! 127,000km Manual MazdaSpeed...
  6. Fredd

Playstation 4 announcement!

February 20th, 6pm EST. Put it in your calendar, looks like were about to get the first look at the future! Playstation just tweeted "See the future: https://us.playstation.com/meeting2013/" Who's excited to see what the future of gaming will look like? I can't wait!
  7. Fredd

1993 Honda Del Sol - Great Deal - $4300!!!

I'm selling my 1993 Honda Del Sol which I purchased in February 2007. When I first purchased it, it was in bad shape. I took it under my wing in hopes of resurrecting a car, which I had dreamt of always having. Here we are, a year and a half later, and my fun is over with this car, and I hope...
  8. Fredd

Inter.net?

My internet contract is coming to an end next week, so it's that time again to start looking for the best deal out there. I fell upon inter.net. Anyone have it? Can I get some input on this provider? Thanks alot guys. :)
  9. Fredd

WTB: D16Y8 Head and Block

Hey, I just blew my engine today, and need a D16Y8 head and block ASAP!!! Let me know what you guys have, and how much. Cash in hand! Thanks! J'ai besoin d'une tete et bloque d'un D16Y8, le plus vite possible. Laisse moi savoir ce que vous avez! Merci!
  10. Fredd

WTB: Fifa 2007

Hey guys, looking to buy fifa 2007 by Ea Sports. Anyone not playing there copy anymore? :D
  11. Fredd

Alpine CDE-9852 iPod ready! $300 Nego! (Pics)

I have up for sale the Alpine CDE-9852. This is the 2006 model, bought at the end of last summer. It's iPod ready! I'm asking $300, but negotiable. PM if your interested for contact info. Located in Montreal...
  12. Fredd

Buying parts online (Need sites!)

Hey, I recently bought a Honda Del Sol, 1993, and now I'm looking for parts that I'm missing. Like the original tail lights, floor mats, seals, etc. Anyone know some sites that I might be able to find these kind of things? I've checked ebay, no luck. I sort of don't want to go straight to Honda...
  13. Fredd

2000 Civic DX - Great Deal - $6500!!!

If you look around, you won't find a deal like this. :D I'm selling my 2000 Honda Civic DX. Runs great, never had a problem. Blue Manual Coupe, 2 door 152 000km, original engine New all-season tires New front brakes, rear are at 70%. New exhaust line Recently installed new radiator New O2...
  14. Fredd

Sites with accidented cars for sale? Site avec voitures accidenter a vendre?

Does anyone know of websites that sell accidented cars for sale? Something along the lines of copart.com. Specifically, a website where there located here in Montreal/Quebec. Any help would be appreciated. Even more specifically, I'm looking for a Del Sol. Quel qu'un connait des sites qui...
  15. Fredd

Qui commence la semaine prochaine a l'Ecole Motorise de Montreal?

Je commence le 10 Janvier en Carrosserie. J'ai hate en maudit! Je suis aller acheter mes vetements la semaine passer, vraiment des beau vetements! :D Anyways, qui d'autre commence la semaine prochaine a cette Ecole la?
Back