Search results

1. EasyRyder

2008 is250 oxygen sensor

I have CEL p0138. Its my oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2. Anywhere only I can find this part. At lexus they are telling me 200$+ I think thats ridiculous! Thabks guys
  2. EasyRyder

Fully built PC desktop. Very performant. Great price :)

Ive had this pc for over a year now built by a fellow MR member. Super performant. Love it, I pretty much used it to play starcraft (played on ultra lol ) and browse the net, watch movies. I have the full specs sheet of everything bought that it has. All upgrades are done. Give me your email and...
  3. EasyRyder

260$ swiss legend endurance gold watch

Swiss legend chronograph Great watch to dress up a suit or everyday styles Price is o.b.o Can meet anywhere in mtl/laval Available till tomorrow night Pm or txt@ 514-814-7674
  4. EasyRyder

150$ invicta black classy watch

Like new. No scratches. O.b.o. Great all aroynd watch Pm or txt@ 514-814-7674
  5. EasyRyder

250$ o.b.o. Lancaster Italy black and red watch

Like new hardly worn. High quality red rubber band Black and red dial/face. No scratches. 250 $ Id like it gone by tomorrow. I'm moving saturday morning and getting rid of some stuff. Pm or txt me@ 514-814-7674 I can meet anywhere around mtl/laval. Or ship it if needed :)
  6. EasyRyder

Who takes vitamins?

I was wondering if its worth starting to take multi-vitamins or not. If so which brand/kind to take. I want something to keep me healthier. I'm trying to get on the right track for a healthier lifestyle.
  7. EasyRyder

Rickard's Beer holder novelty item

Ive had this a few years. Never used it. Three holes but I have 5 glasses. (Glass are small about 1/2 cup) its for tasting pretty much. The wood holder is super looking and clean with no signs of wear. Come pick it up 45 $ o.b.o 514-814-7674 Sms or PM me please
  8. EasyRyder

(New price) 260$ --- TW Steel Canteen. Super watch and great style

I got it last september. I wear it maybe once a month. Don't want it anymore. 260 $ if you want to offer a different price simply PM me please You can also SMS at 514-814-7674 I can meet pretty much anywhere in mtl I have the original box and instructions that came with it as well...
  9. EasyRyder

Moving to TO. Where to buy moving boxes?

Moving in two weeks to Toronto. Ill be working at Buonanotte over there ;) please say hi if ever you are in town. I'd like to know if anyone knows where I can pick up some moving boxes for cheap. Thanks guy :) Dario
  10. EasyRyder

is250 check engine. code p0138, a bit confused

i have a '08 is250 engine code is p0138 bank 1 sensor 2, i believe (i have the papers in my car. anyway. at the shops here they say the part alone is 178$ ive checked online but there are soooo many different looking sensors and all say its the same thing. anyone know what is a reliable site i...
  11. EasyRyder

2008 Lexus is250, 6 speed, RWD

2008 Lexus is250 20, 000 $ -Rear-wheel drive -Manual 6 speed -154xxx kms -Silver pearl -Winter tires and original lexus mags (16") -A/C - automatic power windows front and rear -automatic climate controle front and rear vents -all material in car is perfect, no stains no burns. -non smoker...
  12. EasyRyder

Where to move to in Toronto...?

I'm thinking about moving to TO for a few reasons and I'm wondering where I should look for a apt. I'm not familiar with the surounding ares. Downtown TO is mad expensive eg: 1 bedroom 1500 $ so I'm thinking a bit outaide of the downtown area. I have a car so no problem. Any ideas where I...
  13. EasyRyder

Tire size on rims!?

Is there maybe a online calculator I can check and see how wide of a tire I can put on rims? Something I can use to set up my rim/tires myself?
  14. EasyRyder

Scrapyards?

I need a side mirror for my car lexus isx50 (250/350) doesnt matter just has to be powered. I need a piece in the mechanism actually.and dont want to pay 300 $ for a new mirror just for that small piece. Never been to a scrapyard. What are the names and where can i go? /how does it work? I just...
  15. EasyRyder

Where to buy LED in mtl?

Does addisons sell LEDs? I just want to change some bulbs in my car. Thank you. If nit addison whixh other comoany should I go shop at?
  16. EasyRyder

need price on front bumper is250 2008

since i got the car ive been wanting to change it. i want a regular black bumper. jobber/oem. no lips nothing just the regular black unpainted bumper. any idea which shop i can check out? or any place i can get a quote online for it? the one now has a crack and rock chips everywhere :( thanks guys
  17. EasyRyder

puddle light install?

looking for a place that could make a clean install on a set of puddle lights for my car ( under each side skirt left and right. any shops i should concider? thank you!
  18. EasyRyder

any place to buy mistletoe?

im sure i can find at flower stores maybe, but does anyone know of a shop that has it for sure? thanks guys ;)
  19. EasyRyder

875$ 20" TSW gun metal finish with Tire Nakang, like new

20x9.5 all around, tires are nakang ultra sport 2. lots of thread left. tires are 245-45-20 5 bolt. fits lexus is250 one has some curb rash. (can always be painted or plasti dip'd) one is missing a TSW center cap. i just want to get rid of them, no room around the house to store them for the...
  20. EasyRyder

Movember Fundraiser BUONA NOTTE

As most know im the Chef for BUONANOTTE CATERING division. and our team is doing a fundraiser for the month of MOVEMBER!!!! check out my MO space. if you want to donate anything, it will be much apreciated. i want to reach over 1000$ for myself and my team. thanks a bunch. be safe, and have...
Back