Search results

1. PassatDub

Launch Control Season 9 - Formula Photographic Inc. and Bowes Media Inc

I use to share these a few years back, I've always been very impressed by the production value and season 9 makes no exception. Definitely worth your time, here are the first three episodes of the season.
  2. PassatDub

The new 992 GT3

Sérieusement, incroyable à quel point une évolution qui peut paraître si subtile est un pas en avant si grand. So. Many. Regrets. 🥲
  3. PassatDub

Gregster is a criminal

That's it. I reported him. Unacceptable of a member AND moderator to be breaking the law like that. Also, I had to pass him on the right to keep my 200+ speed. Left lane hugger.
  4. PassatDub

New car!

Sooooo, Got tired of the 911, always wanted a muscle car. Prices dropped, so finally picked one up. This thing rips. Great that the highways are empty, and being close to the Ontario border makes it even better. Honestly, no ragrets. I know. Pics for clicks.
  5. PassatDub

Most memorable threads of MR history - All sections included

While I was watching the HBO series Chernobyl, it brought back the memory of a thread then created by @tip-c who visited the city on Chernobyl back in 2008. His thoroughly-detailed thread remains to this day, in my humble opinion, one of the best threads this forum has offered...
  6. PassatDub

Official Gregster got married thread

We're mods, so fuck it, here's the thread. Congrats to @gregster for tying the knot!
  7. PassatDub

Going to Baltimore - What to do

'Sup folks, Je me tape un petit road trip de trois jours à Baltimore pour aller y voir les Blue Jays au Camden Yards en premier lieu, mais je veux aussi en profiter pour visiter la ville. Any hints, suggestions, places to go, car-related stuff on the way and once there? Go MR!
  8. PassatDub

Daily driver | winter car | family hauler

Soooooooo. The M3 is slowly turning into a car that too aggressive for a winter ride. I'm looking at getting an all-around car that will be better suited with a couple of kids. I'm a sucker for wagons, I want something AWD, something reliable that won't break if it sits in the driveway for a...
  9. PassatDub

Forgestar F14 BMW M3 / M4 fitment

Forgestar F14 wheels 19 x 9.5 ET20 / 19 x 10 ET30, originally powdercoated Sterling Black, but will be refinished in the color of your choice. Solid wheels, powdercoat chipped in a few places, which is why the wheels will be refinished. Not curb rash, the original powdercoat was latex powder and...
  10. PassatDub

Can Am Spyder - quoi savoir

Salut MR, J'aimerais faire un cadeau à ma mère et lui acheter un Can Am Spyder. Qu'est-ce que je devrais savoir / éviter / privilégier dans mon choix? J'aimerais un peu de rangement (valises), un windshield question d'avoir un peu de confort, je suis plus ou moins au courant des options de...
  11. PassatDub

The Hitman's Bodyguard - first teaser

That actually looks pretty good. Finally a new concept for a film that's not a super hero movie.
  12. PassatDub

Refresh de cuisine

'Sup MR, On planifiait rénover le RDC en entier incluant la cuisine et changer le layout actuel, mais une opportunité prochaine fait en sorte qu'il serait possiblement plus intéressant de refraîchir la cuisine actuelle plutôt que de tout arracher. La cuisine en question est une cuisine de...
  13. PassatDub

Normal cars you dreamed of but never owned

Je pense à faire ce thread depuis quelques temps déjà, but never got around it. It's a slow Friday, so here it is. In this thread, post pictures of normal, generic, accessible, affordable cars you've dreamed of but never owned. Here are mine. 1. Honda Civic Si Hatchback 1992-1995. Before...
  14. PassatDub

Launch Control Season 4

Beginning of a new season with Subaru and their Launch Control series. Episode one is here and the production quality keeps improving. One of the better car-related web series out there. Enjoy!
  15. PassatDub

Bmw x1 f48

So the wifey finally got hers. She loves it, and I must admit it's a very nice package. However, the 18" wheels fit is a little boring and could use an upgrade. I'm considering a separate set of larger mags and tires for Summer, but also spacers just to make it look better. Any idea of the...
  16. PassatDub

Haha sucker

Was in the West Island earlier today and got out of a parking spot too fast. Scratched my bumper on an Impreza or something, anyway a Subaru with cheap paint, but filed a hit and run report. No way I'll take the blame, nobody does anyway.
  17. PassatDub

Thermopompe piscine hors-terre

'Sup folks, Ma piscine s'est encore vidée cette année, probablement que le drain de fond a travaillé et le connecteur n'est plus étanche. Bref, je vais garder la même structure et faire installer une nouvelle toile. Pendant qu'on y est et pour que toute la famille profite de la piscine autant...
  18. PassatDub

Meilleur site pour me bâtir un programme de retour au gym?

'Sup folks, Maintenant que mes enfants ont vieilli et que j'ai un peu plus de temps, je veux me bâtir un programme vu que je retourne m'entrainer en gym. Pas de cardio dans le programme car je cours sur la piste intérieure du gym. Trois à quatre fois semaine, 45 à 60 minutes. Surtout des trucs...
  19. PassatDub

BMW Turbo Inline 4 - Potentiel

'Sup folks, La réalité me rattrape et je commence à trouver la S4 un peu juste avec deux enfants, surtout en hiver avec les habits de neige et les millions de bagages. J'aimerais quelque chose avec un peu plus d'espace et j'ai toujours trippé sur les BMW Touring. Donc, je regarde les 3-Serie...
  20. PassatDub

What would MR do

'Sup folks, In an effort to improve the overall quality of the threads posted lately and with the hopes of this post not being flagged by all the MR butt-hurted post whores (yes, we do get all your warning notifications, feel free to make this one the new #1 reported thread), I'm currently...
Back