Search results

1. SmaartAasSaabr

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK 430 AMG (V8) $2000

Année: 2001 Marque: Mercedes-Benz Modèle: CLK 430 AMG Couleur: Argent / Silver Kilometres: 278 000 km Auto. 5-vitesses avec mode manuel Condition: Necessite quelques reparations / Needs repairs Raison de la vente: Manque de temps et demenagement / lack of time and relocation Prix: 2000 $...
  2. SmaartAasSaabr

Paint job

I want to repaint my car. 18 year old paint starting to get a bit tired and clearcoat is coming off in the roof a bit. Probably the same colour (metallic grey), I would be removing all the trim and such and maybe start the sanding, put a red hood on it and then take it to the body shop to be...
  3. SmaartAasSaabr

Disable MkIII alarm

Everytime I connect the battery to this car it starts beeping. If I unlock it, same. key in the ignition same... '94 Jetta How can I disable the system? Or is there some kind of trick I am forgetting?
  4. SmaartAasSaabr

Who mounts / balances tires?

I have a set of mags, and a set of tires, 15"... however I need to get them mounted and balanced. Who's got the best price :dunno: I actually have a lot of wheels I need done. I need to mount 4 tires on 4 wheels, and I need to switch off the winter tires on another 4.
  5. SmaartAasSaabr

LF Hyundai Pony

I want a Pony... do they still exist?
  6. SmaartAasSaabr

Factory Service Manual Mazda 323 / Protege 90-95

Yes not a cheap piece of crap Haynes manual this is the official Mazda manual like the dealer has. I've had it a couple years and don't know why :D First $25 takes it, quite a deal. Excellent shape. It has something like 2 500 or 3 000 pages!:yikes: Printed in 1991 but everything is the same on...
  7. SmaartAasSaabr

Who wants a 486?

I got a bunch of 486 stuff from wayback. Interested? Make me an offer. Great for playing old DOS games that run too fast on modern machines. J'ai quelques ordinateurs 486 qui prend de l'espace. Interesse? Faites-moi un offre. Ideale pour jouer des vieux jeux DOS qui se courent trop...
  8. SmaartAasSaabr

FS Mags Ford Focus 16" 5 branches

I have a set of Ford Focus 16 inch rims in perfect shape, no curb rash. Off a 2004 Focus. fullsizehttp://www.saabphotos.com/gallery/albums/album149/DCP_0108.jpg Bolt pattern 4x108 mm ( 4x4.25 inch), offset 52.5 mm. 16 inches diameter x 6 inches wide. Comes with 4 tires but they must be...
  9. SmaartAasSaabr

WTB - Mustang Pony Rims

Hey I want a set of Mustang rims like these: Salut, je cherche des mags de Mustang comme ceux-ci ^^^
  10. SmaartAasSaabr

Saturn VUE Mags + Tires almost new $475

I have 4 wheels and tires from a Saturn VUE 2003 with only 18 000 miles on them. Tires are original 235/65/16 Bridgestone Duelers[excellent tread] from the factory. They are in excellent shape except for a little mark on the clearcoat on one. I'm sure it will wax out. They are a 5x110 mm bolt...
  11. SmaartAasSaabr

Parking Ticket fun

Apparently it is illegal to park overnight in Pointe Claire I have just discovered. There is no signage at all to this regulation. In fact, the *only* sign I have been able to find on this was located some kilometres away from the area I was given a contravention, on the Autoroute 40 East...
  12. SmaartAasSaabr

Smashed front end / no bumper ???

OK I want to go to Toronto and drive a car home. It has hit a guardrail, has no bumper, a bent hood, the lights, grille are gone. I want to grab some lights here, tie-wrap them or however affix them to the car so I can see at night, hit the 401 and come home. Now... my question... is...
  13. SmaartAasSaabr

Honda MTF

Where can I get, 3-4 litres of Honda Manual Transmission Fluid? Yeah aside from the dealer, but just in case what is their price?
  14. SmaartAasSaabr

Looking for / Recherche 205/50-16

Looking for 4 205/50-16 *summer* or all-season tires, with good tread, good treadwear and speed rating of H or more. Je besoin 4 pneus 205/50-16 d'ete ou 4-saison avec bon tread et un limite de vitesse de H ou superieur.
  15. SmaartAasSaabr

New regulations on temporary plate?

Apparently they changed the law on that, when you are taking the car for inspection. Before it cost you a few bucks and you got 4 days, now it is only 1 day :squintfin BUT it is free. You are only allowed to have a max of 3 of them, then you have to trailer the car for inspection. I don't...
  16. SmaartAasSaabr

Recherche / Wanted - 1970-81 Firebird/TA Body Parts / Carosserie

I have a 1976 Firebird (400 Pontiac / Super T10) , I am looking for either a parts car with good body or some doors/fenders/rear quarter panels. Also a good dashboard (Firethorn Red preferred). Floor panels too perhaps. Talk to me if you have anything for a 70-81 'Bird! J'ai un Firebird 1976...
  17. SmaartAasSaabr

Longer Wheel Bolts / Spacers

I purchased a set of wheels for a Ford Focus 2004 that were almost brand new. Tires were completely completely worn though car had only about 60 000km! I paid only $100 US for the set so I am happy The only issue is they are 16x6 inches and have an offset of... 52.5mm! Stock Saab offset would...
  18. SmaartAasSaabr

Parting Out Gen 1 MX-6's - 626 - Probe

Photo Gallery / Galerie de Photos I have a USA-market 1991 MX-6 parts car. White, rear end collison on left side. No rust on it! Engine turns over nicely, gearbox in excellent shape. Perfect blue cloth interior. Has air conditioning. 5-speed non-turbo model. I think about 115 000 miles. Also...
  19. SmaartAasSaabr

Recherche Mag 14 pouces Volks

Je besoin un roue comme ca: J'ai un set de 3... Ou je peut vendre les 3...
  20. SmaartAasSaabr

Took some pics of my car the other day...

Well I had a hole in the muffler of my 1990 Saab 900 Turbo. So I got a new exhaust and took out the old muffler, then noticed some foam poking through the floor... So after removing the interior and several hours of grinding... HOLY SHIT! I am just VERY happy the...
Back