Search results

1. Roca

2.0T GHL Exhaust

Title says it all, its used for about a year to a year and a half, fits GTI, 3", great to go stage 2, has the resonator or straight pipe. Worth about 1000-1200 new when it was bought. This is not just a cat back, but a turbo back. Looking for $300. pm me!
  2. Roca

fs : 2007 MKV GTI

2007 MKV GTI White leather 6 speed manual 65,000km 2 door sunroof 18' huffs has all equipment from that year car is all stock very clean asking $21,399 PM or cell 514-966-5628
  3. Roca

300c SRT8

I'm looking for a dealer that has a brand new one to go try out, cant find any new ones, 1 had found 3, one in trois riviere, one in cowansville that ended up being traded to iles de la madelaine and the last one was in laval and is sold...
  4. Roca

van pontiac transport 95

~180 000km, brand new winter tires, new fan for the heating system -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~180 000km pneu d'hiver neuf, fan de chaufrette neuve $1200 nego parfait pour lhiver!!!
  5. Roca

looking for the most mod friendly dealer

I want to have my cam lobe and follower looked at and maybe replaced under warranty, this is a big issue with the MKV 2.0T, and I have a few mods...
  6. Roca

spotted R8

in beloeil, it was silver and perfect, even my GF said "my god que yest beau!" lol and quebec plate, xxx xxx, no F or X :D
  7. Roca

LF: 16 inch rims with winter tires

they can be rims or nicer wheels (audi/vw) must be 5X112 and fit on MKV with winter tires
  8. Roca

looking for site to buy mustang parts

mustang parts, headlights, with projectors and smoked, than can come with HID kits also!
  9. Roca

looking for: headlight

2002 mustang headlights, the whole assembly, with projectors and most likely smoked
  10. Roca

another Julep thread

anyone going tonight?
  11. Roca

Review: The return of the affordable hot German hatch

The return of the affordable hot German hatchÂ*-Â*Title1 enjoy :D 8.7/10 not bad :D Another review, but for the bunny Sensible Shoes - Comparison Test/Performance Files: Tested by C/D/High Performance/Hot Lists/Reviews/Car and Driver - Car And Driver 1st place :D
  12. Roca

stock dyno runs VS stage 2 REVO

First I wanna say thanks to Rombotis Tuning, picking up the car tomorrow! stock 194whp 214 torque!!!!!!!!!! this is my STOCK GTI!!! chipped REVO stage 2 237whp 302tq i did the calculations with 15% loss at the wheels... 15% is what is said to be lost at the wheels... rated...
  13. Roca

Forge Spacer and MKV black mirrors

used spacer, like new, with bolts etc $40 black MKV mirrors with one small scratch on the left one and a longer one on the right, but only scratches, paint came off, no cracks or breaks in the plastics SOLD all this is OBO and better deal if you take both reason for selling is I got...
  14. Roca

dice in da mirrors

I'm looking to see where I could find some black and white dice for my rear view mirror, all white with black dots
  15. Roca

polar bear in beloeil

in l'oeil regional they said some man saw a real polar bear behind the mall in beloeil L'Oeil Régional you guys think this is real? I dont but if it is thats kinda cool apart from him not being where he should be to survive
  16. Roca

forge spacer for 2.0T

anyone with a 2.0T who wants a nice little woosh sound (DV-BOV style) this is for you, cheap, easy to install and uninstall 40$ OBO
  17. Roca

misinterpretation (boxcarracer shine some light)

anyone else find that some people in here will misinterprete stuff being said my others some people cant just say "I'm wrong", they gotta be right or argue even if it doesnt matter... I admit some stuff I post doesnt make any sense sometimes lol
  18. Roca

recherche shop qui fais des neons ou LED

je cherche une place pour faire installer des neons ou LED rouge ou rose dans la Rabbit a ma blonde, moi jaime pas sa mais elle a veut sa, je cherche une place qui est capable de faire sa avec le filage des lumieres pour que sa lallume quand elle allume les lumiere de soir pm ou repondre...
  19. Roca

recherche shop qui fais des neons ou LED

je cherche une place pour faire installer des neons ou LED rouge ou rose dans la Rabbit a ma blonde, moi jaime pas sa mais elle a veut sa, je cherche une place qui est capable de faire sa avec le filage des lumieres pour que sa lallume quand elle allume les lumiere de soir pm ou repondre...
  20. Roca

E-Commerce!? Scam?!

A lady at my gf's job (she works in a Bank) offered to meet with her to talk about a business opportunity out of the blue.. She told her she had a millionaire friend (!?) who was looking to come up with a team of people who'd do this e-commerce business.. My gf would like to open a private old...
Back