recherche shop qui fais des neons ou LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roca

je cherche une place pour faire installer des neons ou LED rouge ou rose dans la Rabbit a ma blonde, moi jaime pas sa mais elle a veut sa,

je cherche une place qui est capable de faire sa avec le filage des lumieres pour que sa lallume quand elle allume les lumiere de soir

pm ou repondre ici svp, merci

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a place to install neons or LED, red or pink, in my GF's Rabbit, I dont really like it but she wants it

I am looking for a place that can do it with her lights, so that when she turns on her lights they will also turn on and it wont leave any wiring anywhere, thanks

yeah I tried already, she really wants them, along with pink calipers!!!

she just wants the glow around the feet, but well done, professionally, not joe blo wiring all over

shops usually charge a lot
try looking for people on MR who can do it for cheaper, with the same method of installation!!

makes me think of my gf thats addicted with pink...she wants me to paint my wheels pink on my golf :yikes:

its not hard roca, only need to find a 12 volt illumination source, I did it for my gauges.

you can do it yourself, connect it to whatever it is you want to turn it on. Ignition, headlights, etc. and you can ground the lights either on the main ground wire, or directly onto the chassis, i would recommend the use or relays for this all, though. From my experience (used to work at a shop that did this kind of stuff) they don't do a job any better than you could yourself, just take your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back