Search results

1. Trupower Distribution

Streaming services

Just curious. How many streaming services do you guys have? Do you pay for all of them? Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  2. Trupower Distribution

Let's help Danny fix MR

Here we are with a broken site. Seems we are a decent amount of members that come here to either troll, ask for relationship advice, post their cool cars etc. What if we start a gofundme for Danny to migrate the site to somewhere else as it seems Vbulletin is done. He is basically paying it out...
  3. Trupower Distribution

E tuning for Subaru

Looking to get my Forester dialled in properly, also looking to get my secondary air pump codes deleted. Reference for someone you used and were happy with the results. I found some ots tunes but nothing works as they are from a different year. PFA.Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Trupower Distribution

Firestick users get in here

Found this app that gets you basically every channel for free. You need to have downloader installed on your firestick Open downloader and go to http://v-sat.net Install, open the app and watch channels for free. I will not provide a step by step on how to use the app. Thank me. Sent from...
  5. Trupower Distribution

Notifications

Since I paid for Tapatalk pro, I no longer get notifications on my phone. Anyone else having this issue? I just went back to the free version to see it will work. I’m using an iPhone if it changes anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Trupower Distribution

Support your local tuning artist!

Have this on repeat. Enjoy! Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  7. Trupower Distribution

Anyone make logos? I need something

So title says it all. Anyone here design logos? I need something done, will trade you a K&N drop in filter for your service. It's one logo. P.M please. If you live in buttfuck nowhere and want the filter, you pay shipping. Local would be easier please. Thank you. Sent from my SM-G975W using...
  8. Trupower Distribution

R.I.P Bob Saget

Bob Saget was found unresponsive in a hotel room. No foul play or drugs were involved. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. Trupower Distribution

Installation GTH

Big big thank you to Jonathan for taking in my sister last minute to get a remote starter installed in her car. Amazing service and amazing pricing. Thanks again! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. Trupower Distribution

Facebook is down

Facebook is down. What will you be doing to pass your time? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. Trupower Distribution

I suck at making titles. China inside

I guess it can only get worse before it gets better. Power Outages Hit China, Threatening the Economy and Christmas https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/27/business/economy/china-electricity.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. Trupower Distribution

Free 20$ why not.

Seen this pass on my Facebook feed. Just passing it on. You're welcome. https://www.batteriessettlement.ca/ Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  13. Trupower Distribution

Newfoundland plated car

So I'm buying a car this is plated from Newfoundland. The car is here in Québec, besides the out of province inspection, what do I need to legally plate it at the saaq? It's nothing special. Buying it to resell. Thanks for your answers. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  14. Trupower Distribution

Wheel fitment

Have a customer with a 2019 Camaro. I found some zl1 rep wheels for him 20x11 rear with +43 offset and 20x10 front with +40 offset. Zl1 comes with a front offset of +20 would there be a reason the wheels I want to sell him won't fit? That is the car in question. Sent from my SM-G986W using...
  15. Trupower Distribution

R.I.P Alex Trebek

Man 2020 is really something. R.I.P even though I didn't know any answers, I always watched this show. https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/7450091/alex-trebek-jeopardy-dies-cancer/amp/ Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  16. Trupower Distribution

Happening in parc x

Anyone have info on this? What are these guys, looks like some sort of ICE group but for Canada. Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
  17. Trupower Distribution

Mini Cooper cas flash

Does anyone know a garage besides the dealer that can flash the cas on a mini Cooper? Needs some coding done on it. Trying to help out a friend. Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk
  18. Trupower Distribution

Tire question

So I drive a basic stock SUV. I found some 235/60r16 to go on my truck that kind of give it that off road look. My rims are 16x6j currently has 215/60r16 Will the 235 fit? Thanks. Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk
  19. Trupower Distribution

Who works for a ford dealer?

Following suite of the Nissan thread. Anyone work at Ford? We would be interested in a transit or transit connect. Thank you. Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk
  20. Trupower Distribution

Anyone working at a Nissan dealer?

Looking to add a car to a work fleet. Nissan nv200 who can help me out? Closer to the west island the better. Inbox me. Looking to do the deal as soon as possible. Thanks. Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk
Back