Let's help Danny fix MR

Trupower Distribution

Here we are with a broken site. Seems we are a decent amount of members that come here to either troll, ask for relationship advice, post their cool cars etc. What if we start a gofundme for Danny to migrate the site to somewhere else as it seems Vbulletin is done. He is basically paying it out of pocket at this point, and if we all chip in, I'm sure we have a better chance to get the site up and running again. Thoughts?

Pas pire idée.

Les popups sont partis mais le tout est buggé

1. double post
2. threads don't get updated with posts when they're made, as seen from general or OT
3. search doesn't work

J'ai pu de popup mais le site est nulle....

Je paye premmy depuis des lunes....

Je suis pret a mettre l'épaule a la roue mais j'aimerais plus de transparence sur la situation, est-ce que Danny peut nous dire ce qu'il en est concretement et les cout reliés a ca?

le discord est relativement tranquille ou mort souvent

Pour MR, je ne sais pas trop quoi penser... Je crois que le mal est fait

Il faudrait surtout connaitre le plan de Danny avec le site. Croit-il être en mesure de réparer le site ou non?

J'avais déjà offert qu'on répare le forum.
Dans le thread dou il voulait vendre le site pour une fortune.

Jamais répondu évidemment.

J'aurais été prêt a Chip in juste pour avoir un forum performant/Tapatalk/upload/search...

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Ca pourrait continuer d'être un vbulletin aussi, check bimmerforums qui est alive and well avec commanditaires

Also redliners, the other Danny forum, seems to be in order, and looks similar in some ways to bimmerforums

do we simply not have a savvy enough mod to fix and keep it running?

Also redliners, the other Danny forum, seems to be in order, and looks similar in some ways to bimmerforums

do we simply not have a savvy enough mod to fix and keep it running?

Redliners is so dead that hackers aren't even interested in inserting malware.

We're too old for this shit now lol
I was thinking about this last week. Back in the day it the relationship section was about the jailbait posts, now its about breakups, financial support after a divorce etc. The community is aging

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Redliners is so dead that hackers aren't even interested in inserting malware.

yeah but it's not broken lol

MR search and many functions were long gone before the site got this popups bullshit

I agree the community is aging but there is no work being done to bring in youngsters

Like the automotive scene is alive and well - check out any epicure classics car meets - it's full and people come in great numbers so the interest is there
Also a LOT of those people are older as well, so it's not like everybody got older, got themselves a Mazda CX9 and forgot about car life.

Jeremi, achete un bazou projet hivernal tout de suite, 3 2 1 go.

I have already given some time to this community to help organize my share of events.

Way to many acquitances over the years to watch it die without doing anything more.

the end.

Back