Search results

1. BMMKVGTI

FS 19" BBS CH's ET50 with 2 Good 235/35/R19 tires *NEW PRICE*

Hey Guys, My priorities have changed recently and I'm selling my 19x8 BBS CH's with an offset of 50 in 5/112. Two of the wheels have curb marks from the previous owner but nothing too serious. Other then that, they are in mint condition. They have tires mounted on them but only 2 of...
  2. BMMKVGTI

The DubWhores go for a ride

A few of us decided to go for a little photo shoot on the Circuit. Here are a few quick pics. Enjoy!
  3. BMMKVGTI

Moi, j'ai ça!!!

I got bored tonight so I did a quick photo shoot close to my place. Enjoy!
  4. BMMKVGTI

Pics of Trac Academy 2008

Hey Guys! I was wondering if anyone had some shots of us taking the class this weekend. I remember seeing a lot of people taking pictures and I would love to be able to see them. Thanks!
  5. BMMKVGTI

Whats the F'en point???

So barely two weeks after taking my car out of storage I already got a stupid exhaust ticket. The worse part of it is that I was totally just cruising back from work, not speeding or revving my engine past 3k rpm. I turn a corner about 2 blocks from my place and I see a cop coming in the...
  6. BMMKVGTI

mydubspace.com

Hey guys! I came across this new site the other day. Check it out and join up! This will be another great way for us to waste time at work. :bigup: If you want to look me up, my user name is Vod1. MyDubSpace Enjoy.
  7. BMMKVGTI

Test Fit of Kia's Wheels

Thanks to Francis, we used his adapters to test fit Kia's rims on his car. The wheel wasn't flush with the adapter, so it pokes a bit more then it should. Enjoy!
  8. BMMKVGTI

You know you have a good woman when...

... she buys you the Bentley Repair manual for your car. I think this tops Kia's "I love VW" cupcakes.
  9. BMMKVGTI

Happy New Year to me! (Updated PICS on pg 2)

Look what came in this morning. :D:D:D God, I can't wait til the spring.
  10. BMMKVGTI

*Feeler* Weekly or Bi Weekly Poker Game

Now that winter is in full force and that tuesday night at Julep isn't happening anymore, I need something to do with my time. So I was thinking of putting together a weekly or bi-weekly poker game for the dub lovers. We could play tournament style or cash games or both. We could start right...
  11. BMMKVGTI

Napi Tonite

Finally got my Stg2 software update, so I'm going to the track to see the diffrence. Gotta see if I can do better then 14.4 at 102.6mph. If anybody wants to come, PM me and we can meet up somewhere and cruise down.
  12. BMMKVGTI

Napi Friday night.

Just wanted to know if anyone was planing on going to Napi Friday night. If it doesn't rain, I'll be heading there with a few friends from Ottawa. It would be nice to see a few dubs. All those loud ass civics that go nowhere are starting to anger me.
  13. BMMKVGTI

A few nice shot to brighten up your day.

The weather outside sucks ass, so here are a few shots I took over the last few sunny weeks. Enjoy!
  14. BMMKVGTI

Cruise to Napi Friday night!!!

Well, since the Dubaholics cruise is no more, we should still go out and have a cruise. I suggest going to Napierville for the 5$ street car races. Meet at Julep @ 6pm Leave for Napi at around 6h30pm. Perfect oportunity for a photoshoot and some videos. Who's in? 1. BMMKVGTI 2. 3. 4...
Back