You know you have a good woman when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMMKVGTI

... she buys you the Bentley Repair manual for your car.

photo-1.jpg

I think this tops Kia's "I love VW" cupcakes.

hahaha i guess ur jealousy finally worked out , and she realized and heard you crying in ur lil corner...SO ...now ... she showed .... she CARES DUDE SHE CARES LOL

hahaha i guess ur jealousy finally worked out , and she realized and heard you crying in ur lil corner...SO ...now ... she showed .... she CARES DUDE SHE CARES LOL

This is the best moment of my life right now. After 4 years, I can finally be sure that my GF cares about me. LOL.

But seriously, this manual is really cool. It has all the models (93 to now) on the disks, you just need to buy separate serial numbers to unlock them. You can also input the DTC codes you get off your VAG COM and it will tell what it is and how to fix it.

Now, time to order my VAG COM.

Wow...mine freaked when I told her I was getting a VR lip for me TDI. Good thing I never told her about the suspension and wheels :p

what is wrong with you guys, my ex g/f bought me a car.................................... you guys find it cool she bought you a repair Manuel or made cup cakes............................... you have alot to learn.

ps i treated her like shit too.

what is wrong with you guys, my ex g/f bought me a car.................................... you guys find it cool she bought you a repair Manuel or made cup cakes............................... you have alot to learn.

ps i treated her like shit too.

Wow, you must be hung like a horse then. How does it feel to threat someone like shit and them still loving you so much that they will buy you a car. Your right we have a lot to learn. :squintfin

Wow, you must be hung like a horse then. How does it feel to threat someone like shit and them still loving you so much that they will buy you a car. Your right we have a lot to learn. :squintfin

D i still need to put the wheels together lol!
i have to get grease + bold lock and + find the torque for the bolts

kia the blue locktite should sufice. i forgot the number i think its 276 anyways the blue one is what you need.:bigup:

shit good stuff D! i would need 2 bentleys :( one mk3 for my engine and one mk2 for the rest....

kia the blue locktite should sufice. i forgot the number i think its 276 anyways the blue one is what you need.:bigup:

shit good stuff D! i would need 2 bentleys :( one mk3 for my engine and one mk2 for the rest....

Yeah you would need 2. They one for everything up to MK2 and then one for the MK3.

And Kia, even if they aren't put together yet. I'm still coming over sunday night to see them.

i havent seen them in day light! they are in my bedroom next to me bed lol! i got 4 teddy bears
but at night they are black with a COOL purple shine in them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back