Search results

1. Protégé Tuner

2017 Edition - Your bikes/Vos motos

Been a while since I posted here. First bike. Kawasaki Ninja 650 '14 (Similar to the one shown below) Then got a Yamaha R1 '02 Present bike, Suzuki Bandit 1250SA '09
  2. Protégé Tuner

This is humorous.

Stupid but humorous nonetheless and it hits the theaters on the same day as Furious 7. Brought back some 2001 feels!
  3. Protégé Tuner

FS: Snap-On Tools.

Snap-On combination set. Retails for 170$, selling it for 80$ Firm. Snap-On flank drive cimbination wrench set in metric. Open end and 12 point key. 10mm to 22mm. Retails at 505$. Letting them go for 300$. Snap-On 3/8 shallow/deep socket set in metric (8mm to 19mm). Retails at 450$...
  4. Protégé Tuner

Need to get the underbody patched up and done properly, know a good place?

As mentioned on the title, the car has a bad and developing hole that started as a crack on the frame under the car. I want to bring it to a body shop who can do a good job. I'm willing to pay (meaning I don't want a cheap job). Can anyone recommend me a good place? It doesn't have to be on the...
  5. Protégé Tuner

Selling 16" Mags w/ Tires - $140

Selling my 16" rims w/ Tires (205/45R16). Newly balanced. Two tires are one season old and the other two are at about 4/32 of tread left. Always rotated X-wise (Rear left to Front right..etc). 140$. (Fits all civic before 2006, proteges (4 bolt), golfs before 2001) pics: Number: 5149277154
  6. Protégé Tuner

FS: Jeep Cherokee 97 2 door 5 speed manual

Posting this for a friend. He's selling a Jeep Cherokee 2 door. Mechanic is A1, the body needs some work (cracked windshield, hood doesn't close properly..) Engine is mint, transmission is mint. The truck has over 200k kms. Work done: Front Right U-joint (new) Center link (new) Radiator...
  7. Protégé Tuner

ITT: We post our hidden talents.

Title. Post images of your talents; Drawings, sculptures..etc I used to doodle myself. Fine Arts DEC crew checking in. Characters I made up from years ago. 350z and STi. Barret and Yuffie. Jet Li from Cradle 2 The Grave Spiderman Jin Kazama from the Tekken series.
  8. Protégé Tuner

TFW each time you cross paths with another car enthusiast on the opposite lane..

.. and you both make eye contact, you both know that you're dying for the summer or at least spring to come. Discuss OT. And for your time:
  9. Protégé Tuner

Brace yourselves...

It's soon going to be that time again... Discuss brahs.
  10. Protégé Tuner

ITT: We post what we eat during our Cheat Days.

Lifting/fitness brahs, show me what you got. Dem tendencies.
  11. Protégé Tuner

On a week's rest period as of tomorrow. And I hate it.

Been avoiding a resting period for weeks and now starting tomorrow I'm taking a week off lifting. I start my days early at 5 am to lift 3 times a week and cardio every other day. I'm still getting up to do cardio for those days but they'll be cut short so I can maintain what I have. And also...
  12. Protégé Tuner

Before entering, pick 1-8, This will be your partner during a zombie apocalypse.

. . . 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8)
  13. Protégé Tuner

This is how you deal with tailgaters.

(semi-srs)
  14. Protégé Tuner

Before entering, pick 1-8, You fight to the death with bare hands.

. . . 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8)
Back