Search results

1. Pierl

vente d'un particulier a une compagnie

Salut ! je suis on hold avec la SAAQ depuis une heure donc je m'essaie sur MR Je vends un vehicule et l'acheteur dit que cest la compagnie de sont oncle qui va l'acheter. Il m'envoit un depot et tout est beau jusqu'a present. Jai un rendez-vs a la banque la semaine prochaine et il amene une...
  2. Pierl

135i n55 parts - apex wheels

Up for sale parts from my 135i that were on the car for 6000km, no winter. Everything except the charge pipe and catch can was bought new at VAG. All parts are mint except the front left and rear wheels have two small rash. This is reflected in the price. Send pm for pics Wagner Evo 2...
  3. Pierl

2012 135i DCT

Année:2012 Marque:BMW Modèle: 135i M sport Couleur:BSM Kilometres:76 300 KM Auto/Manuel: DCT Condition:great Raison de la vente: need space Prix:26 000$ see ad below: https://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?909973-2102-135i-DCT-low-mileage
  4. Pierl

2012 135i DCT low mileage

Année:2012 Marque:BMW Modèle: 135i M sport Couleur:BSM Kilometres:76 300 KM Auto/Manuel: DCT Condition:great Raison de la vente: need space Prix:22 000$ This car as been a great fast weekend car since I move back to MTL. Got it from PA BMW Brossard at 62k ish. Car had fresh brakes, fluid and...
  5. Pierl

need adivce on best SKI\CABIN road trip car for 30k ish

I just bought a lodge up north and I'm a bit torn on what to do/get as a weekend/comfortable awd car. The deal is that I'm here in MTL 6 months/year and this car would only serve me to drive up to the cabin. I'm looking to spend more or less 30k since this car won't be driven much but at the...
  6. Pierl

LF: apex wheels 1series fitment

Interested in 1serie arc8 or ec7 set of wheels. Might consider ccw with the right offset
  7. Pierl

News: 2015 Golf R starting at 39,995$

http://contents.vw.ca/en/models/golf/golf-r as a 2016 model..
  8. Pierl

CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS.. is back

yeah.. looks like drive+ is not doing that well ? seems strange that he's releasing a full vid under his own channel ? anyways enjoy :
  9. Pierl

Audi B7 SPC adjustable control arms

had those on my RS4 for about 10k. Didn't want to have the car waiting on the lift for the rebuilt so I got a new set. I want 300$ for those and they are freshly rebuilt and looks like new. PM your email if you want pics
  10. Pierl

B7 RS4 front and rear brakes

got these off my RS4. Front rotors have 8k miles on them and the rears are still in pretty good shape. Comes with all the hardware. Paypal is prefered I want 2000$ shipping to Montreal is around 200-250$ I'm willing to pay half
  11. Pierl

My ADV10s seeking interest..

Putting my ADV10 for sell to finance some other performance upgrades. I got those wheels last spring from a user a guy on audizine. I have paid quiet a bit of money to have them re-fished. Ive put less than 300 miles on the setup last summer. The center are painted in BBS hyper silver with...
  12. Pierl

ADV10 19x10.5 et19 for sale

Putting my ADV10 for sell to finance some other performance upgrades. I got those wheels last spring from a user a guy on audizine. I have paid quiet a bit of money to have them re-fished. Ive put less than 300 miles on the setup last summer. The center are painted in BBS hyper silver with...
  13. Pierl

driving across the border to sell parts !?

Couldn't find any info on this and lost my patience phoning the US gov. I did bought some parts form the US and it always been pretty straight forward at the Canadian border, but never crossed the border, with the parts, to sell them. Anybody have done this before ? Any help would be greatly...
  14. Pierl

B7 RS4 milltek exhaust non res and resonated section \ piggies

I want 700$ for the exhaust non res\res.. also have a set of piggie pipes for 300$ I could arrange something for the shipping since it's in Vancouver now
  15. Pierl

OZ ultraleggera HLT 19x10 et32 + hankook V12 275\30\19

Wheels are currently in Vancouver but I'm willing to ship them if I get my asking price. This might be one of the only setup in NA with an ET32 offset and 5x112 bolt pattern. Perfect for widebody cars, b5 RS4, b7 RS4,RS6 and maybe even for and A5-S5 there is less than 2500km on them and they...
  16. Pierl

B7 RS4 us steering wheel 375$ shipped

Upgraded to the EURO version and need some funds for a set of toyo R888 http://www.flickr.com/photos/47468618@N00/sets/72157629867253479/ 375$ firm. will include shipping in MTL area
  17. Pierl

Micchelin PSS vs Bridgestone RE-11

Hi guys, I need to make a quick decision, I posted this in the tire section but I know a few guys here have good track experience so I need your opinion on this. I was supposed to get some track wheels in 18x10 and toyo R888 but the seller bailed on me and I have to make a quick decision to...
  18. Pierl

michelin PSS or bridgestone RE-11 ? dd driving and track duty

Hi guys, I need to make a quick decision, I was supposed to get some track wheels and toyo R888 but the seller bailed on me and I have to make a quick decision to replace my Hankook V12 275/30/19.. as for now there is only 2 candidate : -michelin PSS -bridgestione RE-11 -advan AD08 is also an...
  19. Pierl

show us you tax return goodies !

part of mine went into a new steering wheel :D and a new canon 16-35mm f2.8L ( took the pic with my phone..:doh:)
  20. Pierl

babysitting over the weekend :D

Drove my friend to the airport this morning and he ask me if I could take care of her while he was gone.. ..will do :goofy:
Back