Search results

1. Cryptkeeper

Cryptkeeper's '04 TL

Finally picked myself up a manual car. I've been driving smart cars around for the past 4 years trying to save up money for my house, but the GF and I split up and I was looking at spending that money on a 335xi or a5. instead I decided to save that money and went out and bought a TL from a...
  2. Cryptkeeper

Flipping a house. Has anyone done it/looked into it?

Hey guys... I was wondering if anyone here has flipped a house or has looked into it. My dad and I are looking into real estate trying to find a good deal (not so good right now). He's a general contractor, and I have some money put aside, What are some things I need to look into? I've talked...
  3. Cryptkeeper

Sell my gpu and buy 970/980?

I bought a 780ti classified edition a while back, and thinking of selling it and picking up a newer card. Thinking of getting 2x970 which seems to work amazing for higher end gaming. I currently have 3x27"1080p but might drop one and get a 4k to replace it... What you guys think? Also, what you...
  4. Cryptkeeper

Spotted on the south shore, rice or nice?

Was driving to the gym, and in front of me (sorry no pics, my smart couldn't keep up) was the ever elusive Subaru fr-s! :run: Guess that 3000$ in savings was enough to buy a subaru badge, but not the br-z emblem? ...or am I crazy?
  5. Cryptkeeper

Custom Printed Roll-up portable banners.

I've started printing up Roll up banners, they are easily portable, one-sided prints and can be deployed in seconds, maximum print area 31"x88" CYMKlclm printed.
  6. Cryptkeeper

Movie posters for sale

Selling Movie posters printed on 8mil matte polypropylene just let me know which Movies you want I have access to thousands of them! Different sizes available.
  7. Cryptkeeper

Which Setup should I got for, if any?

I'm just thinking out in the open, if anyone has any suggestions it would be cool to hear from outside the box. Situation: My work computer exploded. (blew capacitors) it was an old machine, so I don't really care too much, I had backups. I'm in the market for a new machine, this is a situation...
  8. Cryptkeeper

My new 2 year lease.

I had leased a 2011 smart car, just to save money, and I returned it, here is my new lease :p got pretty much the same deal as a base, for the limited edition city flame, only 10 in quebec. hey, it's still a smart car... but its only for another two years. even has a glass roof!
  9. Cryptkeeper

What's there to do in Boston?

I'm driving down to Vermont / Boston next week. For those that have visited Boston before, what are some sights/events/stuff to see there? Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  10. Cryptkeeper

Custom Digital Canvas Prints. Special Prices for MR Photographers.

I've started doing more Canvas prints and I am ready to start selling them. I will be making a pricelist soon. I can print up to 42" wide on Canvas, and 50" wide on mock canvas. They are stretched onto 1.5" deep wood frames, Attached are some samples I have done. I will be holding a special this...
  11. Cryptkeeper

Custom Digital Canvas Prints.

I've started doing more Canvas prints and I am ready to start selling them. I will be making a price list soon. I can print up to 42" wide on Canvas, and 50" wide on mock canvas. They are stretched onto 1.5" deep wood frames, Attached are some samples I have done. I print on demand for prints...
  12. Cryptkeeper

What's the second entry level lens I should pick up?

Like mentioned in another thread, I have an entry level t3i. I have the stock lens and picked up a 1.8 50mm. I've played around with the two (I really don't like the stock lens, and the 50mm is prime.) What's a good budget second lens? I rented a 100mm usm-is 1.2 which was great. But I don't...
  13. Cryptkeeper

Subwoofer enclosure

Subwoofer enclosure for sale for a friend. 30$ obo. I think it's a 10 inch.
  14. Cryptkeeper

Toyota FR-S Gloss roof wrap with CF wrapped mouldings

Did this FR-S earlier today, I find it came out looking pretty damn good! Removed the Roof Mouldings and the antenna Applied the cutting film popped the filement out of the cutting film and cut all the way through the vinyl without using a knife! (was my first time using this film...
  15. Cryptkeeper

just picked up a 50mm 1.8

saw it on kijiji for 90$ so I picked it up, the guy was really nice so I didn't haggle ;) any tips/tricks for this lens, I've just been playing around with it, it seems pretty sharp, I'd like to try some videography with it, but want to get a steadycan first...
  16. Cryptkeeper

RX-8 Carbon fiber radio enclosure wrap.

I figured I should start posting pictures of things I have done, so here's a wrap I did for a rx-8 Customer hasn't picked it up, I will post pictures when it's installed.
  17. Cryptkeeper

RX-8 Carbon fiber radio enclosure wrap.

I figured I should start posting pictures of things I have done, so here's a wrap I did for a rx-8 Customer hasn't picked it up, I will post pictures when it's installed.
  18. Cryptkeeper

1998 Prelude for parts 1200$ obo

Selling my 1998 prelude. the back window is broken from ice falling on it, and the auto tranny is shot (will not shift to 2nd) engine is in bad shape. will be parting it out if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks. I am not selling the tires with the car, the tires are brand spanking new. the...
  19. Cryptkeeper

1998 Prelude for parts 1200$ obo

Selling my 1998 prelude. the back window is broken from ice falling on it, and the auto tranny is shot (will not shift to 2nd) enigine is in bad condition. will be parting it out if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks. I am not selling the tires with the car, the tires are brand spanking new...
  20. Cryptkeeper

Jesus! 3 cars run 3 lights in 3 minutes!

Left work to hit up Thai express on sources, I stopped at the stop sign, and a truck blew through the stop sign without even slowing down (beside me). I thinking "lucky he wasn't behind me" I stop at the light not even 500 feet away, and a car runs the red light. No slowing down. I'm not talking...
Back