Custom Digital Canvas Prints.

Cryptkeeper

MR staff member
I've started doing more Canvas prints and I am ready to start selling them. I will be making a price list soon. I can print up to 42" wide on Canvas, and 50" wide on mock canvas. They are stretched onto 1.5" deep wood frames, Attached are some samples I have done.

I print on demand for prints totaling the width of the media. for smaller prints I have to wait to gang them together to conserve my media.

the maximum finished sizes I can do for canvas is 38"x96" and the maximum size i can do for mock canvas is 46"x96"

Custom Digital Canvas Prints. Specials for MR members.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Printed up a couple smaller ones today. These are 10x20.

For the special ill give the market price, my price for MR members. And the MR member special price for the next few days.

All have a 1.5" deep border

Mock canvas: (15mil 3ply matte banner with glossy or matte or satin giclee lamination)

10"x20" market price: 89$ my price: 75$ special price: 50$

16"x20" market price: 99$ my price: 85$ special price: 60$

24"x36" market price: 179$ my price: 150$ special price: $120

30"x40" market price 219$ my price 180$ special price 150$

I'm working on trying to get bigger prints, and these are example prices. I can make custom sizes. But like I mentioned before, I will not print JUST ONE small canvas, because I waste a lot if material. If I get a small order, I will have to wait till I get enough orders to print side by side for 50"

This is really nice!! I would really like to get one but i don't really understand your size lol 16&quot? what is this ? :p but i would like something like in the first pic(size)

pm me

I have yet to print out my "largest size" but without loss of quality it would probably be in the 20-25megapixel range.

hysemy6y.jpg

4 prints available.

The 2 larger ones are on 15mil mock canvas. 24x15 unmounted size. 20$ each unmounted, or 50$ each on 1.5" gallery wrap.

The 2 smaller ones are on polypropylene enforced matte paper. 10$ each. Roughly 17x10.5

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

whats gallery wrap? a wood frame?

do you have a nice montreal view at night that you can print for my living room. i can go up to 3' high by 6-7' wide. (might need a pricing for that too)

You see the red GTI canvas? the black border became the sides, 1.5" deep. the image can go around the sides too, as seen in the purple prints. this is called a galelry wrap. you hang it on the wall as a finished piece. if you want to take it further, you can frame it or add a trim, however, I printed some pieces for a client, and he went to omar de seurres to get them framed, and it costed him more than the actual prints as I gave them to him.

I do not have a nice picture of Montreal, but one day when it's nice I can go for a photoshoot with some friends, or I can ask boily or Jag if they have any pictures I can license off them.

Back