Search results

1. E

About 2 tickets

I got 2 tickets like a month ago at night, 1 for speeding and 1 for changing lanes without a signal. For speeding they did not have a radar machine and said they measured it with their eyes. So the speeding number they put was not right but they said the fine wouldn't change. And it was at the...
  2. E

Any electrician?

Hi, my ironing cord socket got messed up while i was taking it out from the outlet. ( white one on the right just to show you guys what im talking about) Im looking for a place that can fix the socket, iron is fine cord is fine and i dont want to buy a new iron for $100. Anyone can suggest any...
  3. E

Where do yo go for tire change?

Hi, my dealer started to charge me too much for winter&summer tire change. Can anyone suggest me where I can take my benz for a reliable tire change for less money? I live in downtown but can drive to anywhere depending on the price. Thanks.
  4. E

Where to go to buy rims in Montreal?

Hi, can anyone give a suggestion to go buy rims/tires in Montreal? 19" and 20" rims and tires. Shops that carry a lot of brands such as avantgarde.(Like rim/tire packages) Can't seem to find anything online. Or where does everyone buys their rims? Thanks
  5. E

What is the procedure here?

Someone just backed on to my car 10 min ago. I was sitting inside in a parking lot. I don't have a lot of damage but I've a visible small black scratch(Car is red). He said he thought he had more space and he works at that building so I got his number he said he'll pay for it. I didn't call...
  6. E

Anyone knows a good audio shop that knows Mercedes?

Hey, I am happy with the harman/kardon which is an option I got with my benz. I want to add extra speaker to the trunk to make the sounds system more alive. Anyone can suggest nice audio shops who knows benz?
  7. E

What to do?

Hi, I've these black tars over my fenders and anywhere close to tire. Picture is not mine I found it from web but its the same look with less visibility. Its not visible unless I go close but when I touch the paint it feels bad hehe My car has nanocoating on it and its polished before...
  8. E

Need : used /new 235/35 r19 for winter

found
  9. E

What to do for winter paint protection?

Hello, what should I need to get to protect my cars paint in winter? I just bought a new car and don't want my paint to go bad after winter. 3m paint protection film? or nano-coating? I am not sure which one/s are better. Can anyone tell me with appx prices of these services?
  10. E

Where should I go to test my car?(at track)

Hello, where can I go to test my own car,a place that I can do high speeds like a circuit, I heard before there are some in montreal which we pay some money to get in and I have like an hour or something? any suggestions? Thanks
  11. E

Wanted: 20" chrome

Looking to buy 20" chrome wheels for my 2012 chrysler 300s AWD I prefer black chrome. I will use 255/50R20 tires Pls pm me if u have a set Sent from Tapatalk using iPhone
  12. E

any good body shops or tuning shops for 2011+ Chrysler 300?

Hi everyone, sorry I don't have a good french. Anyone know any good body shops or tuning shops for 2011+ Chrysler 300? I want to make some exhaust mods but couldn't find a shop that knows Chrysler. Thanks.
  13. E

WTB: 19" chrome black rims for awd

wtb buy chrome black or gloss black or whatever black :) rims for my 19" chrysler 300s awd 2012 if anyone sell it please pm or reply is also ok. used or new. excuse my french I am not yet good to write a thread in french..
Back