About 2 tickets

EmirS

I got 2 tickets like a month ago at night, 1 for speeding and 1 for changing lanes without a signal.

For speeding they did not have a radar machine and said they measured it with their eyes. So the speeding number they put was not right but they said the fine wouldn't change. And it was at the end of the month so i was thinking that they were just filling up their quotas.

So I paid it after a month and today i received a letter that says since those 2 tickets makes 12 points, my license will be suspended for 3 months.

I was wondering if I can fight for any of them so that I don't receive 12 points and therefore my license won't be suspended. I already paid the tickets but i did not know that this will happen.

Anyone went to a court for something like this? Any chance for me? Its a first offence and i think it is a little harsh. Anyone have any suggestion?

Thanks.

Must have been a GEV.

As for the flasher ticket, its about the only ticket I can agree with and its so rare to see them. Serves you right!

2 tickets 12 points ? damn you we're going fast bud lol

Well as a matter of fact, I was going with 105 on Highway A-20. I had my GF next to me so i have a witness.
Suddenly, officer says there was a 70 zone and he says i was going with 130,no radar machine, he says he measured with his eyes and speed and gives me a ticket. And he says even i go to court and say i did 100, it will not change the ticket. Thats why i did not go. 9 points.

2nd ticket is just for changing lanes, thats what he said and thats what it says on the ticket. 3 points.

+

Officer never notified me that i am getting 12 points and my license will be suspended. I just learned after 2 months with a letter (2 days ago). If he told me i would've fought for it.

So no point to make jokes here people.

Well as a matter of fact, I was going with 105 on Highway A-20. I had my GF next to me so i have a witness.
Suddenly, officer says there was a 70 zone and he says i was going with 130,no radar machine, he says he measured with his eyes and speed and gives me a ticket. And he says even i go to court and say i did 100, it will not change the ticket. Thats why i did not go. 9 points.

2nd ticket is just for changing lanes, thats what he said and thats what it says on the ticket. 3 points.

+

Officer never notified me that i am getting 12 points and my license will be suspended. I just learned after 2 months with a letter (2 days ago). If he told me i would've fought for it.

So no point to make jokes here people.

The number of points are written on the tickets themselves. They are really hard to miss.

La seul chose qui me viens a l'esprit c'est qu'il viens de l'étranger et est pas familier avec le systeme

mais c'est histoire est tres louche anyway

130 dans une zone de 70 ca donne un GEV donc 2 FOIS les points ...9 est pas trop divisible par 2....ca serait 10 points dans les faits

et le changement de voie (372)n'a pas de points d'associer

Last edited:
changing lanes with no signal is 0 point but 50 bucks around. then it leaves 12 points for the other one.

Il me semble qu'évaluer la vitesse à l'œil n'est pas une preuve éligible non? C'est soit par radar, laser ou matcher la vitesse.

Il me semble qu'évaluer la vitesse à l'œil n'est pas une preuve éligible non? C'est soit par radar, laser ou matcher la vitesse.

Tu as raison mais le pauvre jeune homme a déjà payé donc ya plaider coupable automatiquement sans le savoir.

@OP : Au moins ces yinke 3 mois.

Hey hey hey ! Si tu veux écrire en redneck au moins fait le comme il faut ! pul doua ca se di po weyon ! ai pu l'doua mais tu peu le racourcire ai pu ldoua. Voéla

Back