Search results

1. jmexx

FS: BMW 135i - a must see!

Visit 135avendre.ca for more photos! 34,900 $ 41,000KM ---- Vous paie seulement une seule taxe au régie - Pay only one tax at the regie. L’auto est en parfaite condition. Je l’ai achetée en 2008 de BMW Laval. -Cuir ‘’Black Boston’’ -M Sport Package avec les roues ‘’M’’ de 18...
  2. jmexx

Official dubless as of the 17th of October...

Hey guys, As some of you know, I'm selling my GTI. After owning the GTI for about 17 months, I found a buyer for it and will be parting from it on the 17th of October (next Friday). It's been a great run and I know I'll miss the whole dub-love attitude that all of you guys have. It's been...
  3. jmexx

FS - GTI 5 door 2007 - Now just for sale! $23,700 plus tax!!!

Hey guys, I've decided not to do a lease transfer. It's much more advantageous for everyone if someone just buys the car. So here's the deal. 2007 GTI 5 door -37,000KM -Sunroof, 17's, cloth, 6 speed manual transmission -Chipped with Unitronic -Neuspeed H&R super sport -Shark fin antenna -OEM...
  4. jmexx

BMW service?

Hey guys, Do any of you know if BMW still includes service with the purchase of a new car? How does it work? Thanks!
  5. jmexx

What would you choose?

I've asked this question to my premmy brotherins and it was practically split down the middle, so I ask you guys... what would you choose. If I end up finding someone to take over my car, then it's up in the air, if not, BMW did give me the best offer for my current GTI. Anyone want to match...
  6. jmexx

South Coast Autosport inc?

Hey, Have any of you used them to import a car or know of anyone who has? They gave me a very reasonable quote for a car I'm importing from the states and I just want to make sure that they're legit. Thanks! Link - southcoastautosport
  7. jmexx

MKV R32 content - my patience is running dry :(

Chris's wheels on a R :p Ok that's enough, your turn!
  8. jmexx

FS - Blackberry Curve

I got a blackberry Curve, the greenish one for sale. It's with Rogers. I'm asking $250 nego Thanks.
  9. jmexx

FS - Videotron Illico HD PVR

I have an Illico HD PVR for sale. It's the older generation one with 20-25 hours of HD recording and 100 hours of SD recording. I'm asking $250. Thanks!
  10. jmexx

Mkv r32

Hey guys, I know there's already a thread on "who's going to jump the gun" and what not but I want to know what route most of you guys are taking and what hurdles have you come across? I found a dealership in the states that will send me one, after all the taxes, duties, transport fees and...
  11. jmexx

Blackberry Curve

Hey guys, I'm selling my Curve. I got the new iPhone not long ago. It comes with a case and a 1GB micro sd card. The back plate is a little scratched but those are easily replaced. It never bothered me so I never changed it. Everything else is great! I'm asking 250$ Thanks!
  12. jmexx

US car importing and loan info

Hey guys, I'm doing some research on car loans and importing a car from the US and was wondering what some of you guys have gone through and maybe what you know. What's the deal with getting a car loan for a car being purchased in the states? Is a personal loan an easier solution? What...
  13. jmexx

Official "Where can I find an iPhone 3G?!" thread

So for those who know where to find them or when the new shipments will be in, please post here! For me, I'm looking for any 16GB from the Rogers store (I want to put it directly on my account so it gives me time to sell my BB.) Feel free to post any other locations with Fido and such...
  14. jmexx

fs - iPod touch 8GB!

Hey guys, I have an iPod touch for sale, 8GB, for 200$. It's slightly used but works 100%! I paid to have the new software, 2.0, so it's already upgraded! Apple.com - iPod touch
  15. jmexx

Anyone working for Rogers? Seemingly simple question.

Hey guys, I need some info. I want to buy the iPhone but I'm not sure what it will cost me, if I'll be getting the "300$" price tag from Rogers or not? Do I need to be due for an upgrade? Am I do for an upgrade?? Etc.... Can anyone help me out? Through here or PM! Thanks.
  16. jmexx

Unitronic and Strasse presents GTI with S3 conversion! (is that ok, Steve? :p)

GTI with S3 conversion! click image to watch video
  17. jmexx

Wireless video?

Has anyone seen a device that wireless transmit HD video? Like you plug in HDMI in one box and HDMI to the TV to another box, voila, wireless HD? Either for rent or purchase, doesn't really matter!
  18. jmexx

Renting radios

Hey guys, I need to rent those bad ass Motorola radios, the robust/longer distance ones, not the cheap ones you get at FS or BB. I need about 6, anyone know where I can find them?
  19. jmexx

Multi-platform accounting software?

Hey guys, I need an accounting software for small business that can be used on both PC and Mac. So far Quickbooks seems like the best option except for whatever reason, on the mac version I can't setup the taxes as a compound as I could on the PC version. There are tons of options on...
  20. jmexx

Distribution Alimentaire Aubut closed?! Alternative?

Hey guys, I need an alternative to Distribution Alimentaire Aubut. Don't say Costco, I don't have a membership. Are they always closed on Sundays?!
Back