Mkv r32

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmexx

Legacy Member
Hey guys,

I know there's already a thread on "who's going to jump the gun" and what not but I want to know what route most of you guys are taking and what hurdles have you come across?

I found a dealership in the states that will send me one, after all the taxes, duties, transport fees and all the other inspection/mod fees, I was quoted at about 38k CND, which I find pretty reasonable for an R32 with under 5k miles.

Any pointers from people who have seriously looked into it would be appreciated!

Thanks.

je n'ais pasd regarder pour un r32 mais je sais que pour un gti 2.oT fwd le prix est de 31 ooo$ avant les taxes bien sur il est rfull equip cuir sunroof etc mais si tu peux avoir un R32 pour 38k selon moi sa vaut la peine vraiment meme

like in the other thread....

Canadian dealers are bringing them in so you don't need the hassle of going to US and dealing with the BS importing stuff

Well with this process, I don't need to go to the US and deal with the importing, they deal with it. They bring it to the inspection for me and the price includes any needed modifications.

When the local dealers bring them in, they'll probably be closer to 35, 36k plus tax and we don't even know when that will happen and how many they will bring in.

Isn't there only one dealer who brought it in? What were they asking for it?

The price was $37K and I assume this is negotiable. I also saw a few other ones the last time i looked. Here is the one i posted:

2008 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF VR6 R32 AWD $36,995.00 (Brantford VW in Ontario)

VEHICLE INFORMATION:
Year 2008
Make VOLKSWAGEN
Model GOLF
Model Detail VR6 R32 AWD
Price $36,995.00
Mileage 5,400 km
Stock # P6214
Date 7/29/2008
Ad Code DFQTRL
Web Ad ID 7125102

DESCRIPTION:
U.S. model, 250 hp, 236 ft/lbs torque, all wheel drive system, bi-xenon lights, i-pod/sat. radio, navi system, dual zone climate control, cert. 5,400 km. $36,995. Stk. #P6214.

Esti.... That's crazy!!! That's 41,780~ after taxes. I'll stick to my 3,780$ cheaper offer lol.

Thanks though!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDa0ohESl5A"]YouTube - 2008 R32 with Resonator Delete 2 (flapper enabled)[/ame]

Jesus... I know what my first mod is!

With 4motion :D That's what's really selling so far...

Just gotta check a couple things out and have someone take my car and then I'm set!

If you get a r32 for 38 000$ taxes in and everything, It's pretty good i would go for it. I'll have my 2 R32 in 2 weeks, can't wait to drive that car:bigup:

tax in would be pretty sweet....41 k after tax is pretty steep for a golf but still a sick car

SARBOURVW...are your prices = taxes or tax included?

tax in would be pretty sweet....41 k after tax is pretty steep for a golf but still a sick car

SARBOURVW...are your prices = taxes or tax included?

I'm still thinking about the price, if i want to do a small profit i would have to sell them 36 995$ + taxes

Thats way steep, unless you can offer me a sick interest rate. What's your finance rate going to be?

Do you have a blue coming in? Are these with or without navi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back