$1M dollar fine for speeding in Switzerland...

reason is because in switzerland you get the ticket according to your annual income, so this pays off if you ar a poor guy lol

After reading the article I was somewhat right,

"In Switzerland, speeding fines are calculated using a formula that takes into consideration on the income of the motorist and the severity of the speed."

After reading the article I was somewhat right,

"In Switzerland, speeding fines are calculated using a formula that takes into consideration on the income of the motorist and the severity of the speed."

It is basically 300 days of 2200, so thats where they get the number.

omfg what a bunch of bullshit. he has to suffer because he's been successful in life?

what ever happened to just the point system?

tu pourrais avoir une accent rouler 175kmh faire 200k par année et avoir un ticket de 20 piasses pas pire la bas hein

If the speed limit was 120kmh I don't think I would even speed! cruising at 130 pretty much legally would be great.

LOL une chance que c'est basé sur le salaire, j'imagine pas le gars d'ici, va la bas, essaye son char, pogne 260, s'fais pogner, doit 1M pour un ticket, pi il travaille a 30k par année xD Sa doit pas etre long bin bin..

cest nimporte quoi cette merde
comme si le gars allait la payer quand le char vaut 4x moins
criss qui a du monde innocent dans vie

être a sa place je leur dirais de garder le char pi j'irais men acheter 2 autres pi je leur enverait une photo

Back